Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship – XIME Admission 2016
Electronics City, Phase II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100,
Telephone No. : ( 080 ) 2852 8597 / 98,
Fax : 91-80-2852 8477,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.xime.org
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
PGDM Specialization :
- Human Resource
- Production & Operations
- International Business
XIME Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
- Candidates for XIME’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until that time.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June, 2016.
- Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 30th September, 2016.
Only candidates who score at least 70 percentile in any of the exams, XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT are eligible for admission. Others need not apply.
Candidates who appear for CMAT exam in January, 2016 are eligible to apply. Such candidates are required to apply before 24th February, 2016 and send the scanned copy of the Score Card to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of announcement of result. They will be thereafter allotted GDPI if they are eligible.
MAT Score of May 2015 and September 2015 are accepted.
XIME Admission 2016 Selection Procedure :
- Academic record
- XAT / CAT / MAT / CMAT
- Performance in Group Discussion
- Performance in Personal Interview
- Work Experience, if any
XIME Centres for GD and PI 2016 :
GD / PI Centres & Schedule :
|MMMUT 2017 Application Form : https://www.onlinemmmut.in/form/CandidateLogin.aspx|
XIME Admission Application Form 2016 :
- XIME Application Form and Program Brochure may be obtained from XIME, Bangalore or XIME Kochi on payment of 1500/- in cash or DD favouring “XIME Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore.
- Filled XIME applications should be sent to the following address :
Phase II, Hosur Road,
Bangalore – 560 100.
- Along with XIME filled form, registration fee of ₹ 1,500 (non-refundable) should be sent by DD drawn in favor of ‘XIME Bangalore’ payable at Bangalore to reach XIME by 24th February, 2016. Those reaching their application by 15th February, 2016 will have to pay a registration fee of only ₹ 1,250.
- The application form can also be obtained from designated IMS Learning Centers, T.I.M.E. Centres or Centres of Career Launchers. Application form can also be filled online via www.shiksha.com from 2nd November, 2015.
- Alternatively, XIME the application form can be downloaded from the XIME website : www.xime.org.
- Downloaded XIME form may be filled in and sent to XIME as mentioned above. Candidate have downloaded the application form from our website, please do not fill the application number (this will be done by us).
Important Dates for XIME Admission 2016 :
- Issue of XIME admission application form begins : 2nd November, 2015.
- Last date for issue of application from XIME : 22nd February, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of duly filled – in application at XIME : 24th February, 2016.