Xavier Institute of Social Service – XISS Ranchi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Xavier Institute of Social Service – XISS Ranchi Admission 2019
Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi invites application for admission to the 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program 2019
XISS Ranchi Admission Courses 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Human Resource Management )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Rural Management )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Information Technology )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Finance )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Marketing )
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% for SC / ST ) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities. However preference will be given to Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Management and Computer Science graduates and candidates with relevant work experience.
- Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2018-19 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Such candidates, if called for interview, should submit the copy of admit card or a letter from the principal of the college where they are studying to that effect. Such candidates if finally selected at XISS, Ranchi must clear their graduation examination with 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% for SC / ST ) by August 2018.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Seats 2019
- Total number of seats available in Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Management ( PGDM ) are
- Human Resource Management – 75 Seats
- Rural Management – 75 Seats
- Information Technology – 60 Seats
- Finance – 60 Seats
- Marketing Management – 60 Seats
- Out of the above fifty per cent seats are reserved for SC / ST and Christian candidates who belong to ST / SC category.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Application Form 2018
- XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Application Form are available at official website: www.forms.xiss.ac.in
- The candidates will have to apply separately at XISS, Ranchi. The institute will accept only online registrations.
- For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking.
- The registration fee various according to number of specializations applied for : One Specialization ₹ 2000/- and Two Specializations ₹ 2500.
- The fee can also be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favour of ‘Xavier Institute of Social Service’, payable at Ranchi.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Three stage admission process is followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are
- All India Management Admission Test
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission in Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. ( XAT 2019 ) conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur ( exam date: 6th January, 2019 ), Common Admission Test ( CAT 2018 ) conducted by IIM Lucknow, ( exam date: 25th November, 2018 ) and( CMAT 2019 ) conducted by AICTE, New Delhi are the only approved examinations through which a candidate can apply to XISS Ranchi.
GD / PI Call
- Based on above all India entrance test scores, candidates who have applied for admission to the institute will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Ranchi in the month of March, 2019.
Weightage for Admission
- Entrance Test Score – 40%
- Past Academic Record – 20%
- Group Discussion – 5%
- Personal Interview – 30%
- Writing Assessment Test – 5%
- Our Institute uses CAT Score for short – listing / selecting the candidates for our Post-graduate Program (s) in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Important Dates for XISS Admission 2019
|1||The process of filling up forms for seeking admission at XISS will remain open from||05th October, 2018 to 25th February, 2019|
|2||XAT 2019 Exam Date||6th January, 2019|
Xavier Institute of Social Service,
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path ( Purulia Road ),
Post BOX – 7, Ranchi – 834 001,
Phone No. : 0651 – 2200873,
Mobile No. : + 918986622008,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.xiss.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.