Yenepoya University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Yenepoya University Admission 2019
Yenepoya University PhD Admission 2019
Yenepoya University invites admission application for PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Yenepoya University PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
The university provides two types of Ph.D. ( full time & part time ) but part time Ph.D. is further divided into two types ( internal & external ). So the eligibility criteria for both are explained below :
- Candidate must possess master’s degree with minimum 55% for GC candidates and 50% for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidate must pass in UGC / CSIR / NET / SLET exams are exempted from appearing for the entrance test.
Full time – ( 5 years ) :
- Candidates must possess Master’s degree in M.D. or M.S. or DNB or P.G. Diploma or MDS or M.Sc. Medical / Nursing subjects or MPT under various faculties of Yenepoya University.
Part time ( Internal ) – ( 6 years ) :
- Candidates must possess master’s degree in M.D. or M.S. or DNB or P.G. Diploma or MDS or M.Sc. Medical / Nursing subjects or MPT under various faculties of Yenepoya University with minimum 55% marks for GC category and 50% marks for SC / ST Category candidates.
- Candidate must possess one year continuous experience in regular teaching and work under the guide at least for 90 days.
Part time ( External ) – ( 6 years ) :
- Candidate must possess any one of the above qualification from this university or any other recognized university.
Yenepoya University PhD Admission Application Form 2019
Yenepoya University PhD admission application form is available in the official website www.yenepoya.edu.in.
- Candidates can download application form from university website http://www.yenepoya.edu.in/ and Administrative Office of Yenepoya University.
- For admission in the Ph.D. programme candidate can get application form twice in a year.
- Candidates have to submit ₹ 1000/- for application fee and candidate registration through DD / Present Check in favour of “Yenepoya University” payable at Mangaluru.
- Candidates have to submit application form along with all the necessary enclosures and Demand Draft to the address given below :
Mangaluru – 575018.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of graduate degree certificate and marks card.
- Attested copy of post graduate certificate and marks card.
- Soft copy of research proposal.
- No – obligation certificate from present employer
Yenepoya University PhD Selection Procedure 2019
Selection of the candidates is based on the merit in the entrance examination and interview conducted by university Ph.D. admission committee.
Yenepoya University PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date to submit application||31st July, 2019|
|2||Entrance exam date||10th August, 2019|
Important : Yenepoya University MBBS Admission will be based on NEET UG – 2018
Yenepoya University Admission 2018
Yenepoya University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Yenepoya University Admission 2018 Eligibility
- The applicant should have passed the two-year Pre-University Examination in Karnataka or its equivalent examination.
- The candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the academic year of admission.
- The candidate should have studied Physics,Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination conducted by any recognized Indian Higher Secondary Board or equivalent qualification
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc.examinations are also eligible for admission subject to the subjects grouping as approved by the University.
- The candidate should have secured not less than 50% aggregate in the Science subjects in the qualifying examination and a pass in English for admission to MBBS and BDS. However, for candidates belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe categories, the minimum aggregate is 40%.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Eligible for appearing in the NEET-UG, 2018 and also eligible for seats under 15% All India Quota. Eligibility of OCI candidates for admission under seats in the control of States / Universities / Institutions shall be ascertained before applying for NEET-UG, 2018.
Yenepoya University Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Yenepoya University Admission Application form details will be available from Yenepoya University Website www.yenepoya.edu.in.
Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2018 Selection Process
- Yenepoya University Admission Selection will be purely based on performance in NEET UG – 2018.
Yenepoya University Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Release Date of NEET UG Application Form||08th February, 2018|
|2||Last Date of NEET UG Application||09th March, 2018|
|3||Last Date of Payment of online fee||10th March, 2018|
|4||Download Online NEET UG Admit Card||April, 2018|
|5||NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May, 2018|
|6||NEET Result Declaration||05th June, 2018|
|7||NEET UG 2018 Counseling||June, 2018|
Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2018
Yenepoya University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to PG Diploma in Bioethics & Medical Ethics for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Masters in any disciplines relating to Health, Law, Philosophy, Ethics and Humanities
- For more information click this link to Centre for Ethics and check the Notice Board tab.
- One Year ( three modules ) ; blended learning
Yenepoya University PG Diploma Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Yenepoya University PG Diploma 2018 Admission application form can be downloaded from the university website www.yenepoya.edu.in.
Yenepoya University Admission 2018
Yenepoya University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate programs for academic session 2018.
Yenepoya Nursing College
- B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) ( Nursing )
- P.B.B.Sc ( Post Basic Bachelor of Science ) ( Nursing )
Yenepoya Physiotherapy College
- B.P.T. ( Bachelors in Physiotherapy )
Yenepoya University Admission Eligibility 2018
BSc ( Nursing )
- Shall have passed PUC ( 10 + 2 ) & any other equivalent examination recognized by the Board / University with 45% of marks in the aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English & 40% in case of SC / ST candidates of Karnataka.
- Shall have completed 17 years of age at the time of Admission on or before December.
PBBSc ( Nursing )
- Candidates should have A pass in GNM.
- Should have registered as a Nurse and below 48 years of age as on December.
- Must have passed PUC ( 10 + 2 ) or any other equivalent course recognized by the Board / University with 40% of marks in the aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology & 35% in respect SC / ST /OBC candidates.
- Must have completed 17 years of age at the time of Admission on or before December.
Yenepoya University Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Yenepoya University admission application form can be Downloaded from Yenepoya University website www.yenepoya.edu.in.
To Know more details about Yenepoya University Entrance Exam CLICK HERE
Mangalore – 575 018, Karnataka, India.,
Phone No. : +91 824 2206000,
Fax : +91 824 2204667
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.yenepoya.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.