YMT College of Management AdmissionAdmission Notification »
YMT College of Management Admission 2021
YMT College of Management invites applications for admission to the Management Courses for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
YMT College of Management Admission Courses Offered 2021
- MMS – Masters in management studies ( 2 years fulltime program )
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
- EPBM – Executive Program in Business Management
YMT College of Management Admission Eligibility 2021
MMS and MCA
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
YMT College of Management Admission Application Form 2021
YMT College of Management admission application form is available in the official website www.ymtcollegeofmanagement.org
The process of application is common for MMS and MCA courses offered by YMT College of Management, unless the candidates are applying with CMAT / ATMA / AMMI score. Candidates must appear for MHT CET and attend CAP counselling for admission purpose.
The detailed application process through MHT CET is as follows :
- Candidates can start with the application process by visiting the official MHT CET website.
- Applicants must fill all relevant information, enter a password of their choice to complete the registration process. An email confirming the registration will be send to the applicant in case of successful registration.
- They can login to their MHT CET account in the future using the Application Number and password.
- They must then upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature. The permitted format is .jpg / .jpeg only.
- The Application fee of ₹ 800/- must be paid only through the online payment gateway. No other mode of fee payment is recognized by the MHT CET board.
- Candidates must save and print the complete application form and payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Documents Required :
The following documents to be submitted ( by post along with application form ) / produced at the time of counselling / interview :
- Allotment Letter of CAP ( for CAP candidates )
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- GATE score card ( as applicable )
- Certificate of sponsorship ( as applicable for Ph.D. candidates )
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate of XII std.
- Score Card of JEE Main / MHT CET
- Gap Certificate ( if any )
- Caste Certificate ( for Reserved Category CAP candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( for Reserved Category CAP candidates )
- Non – Creamy Layer Certificate ( for Reserved Category CAP candidates )
- Adhar card ( UID Number )
- Nationality Certificate or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photograph
YMT College of Management Selection Procedure 2021
- CMAT / ATMA / AMMI / MHT – CET
- MHT – CET
- Merit – based
YMT College of Management Admission Important Dates 2021
|CMAT||Application Start Date||20th October, 2018|
|Application End Date||25th December, 2018|
|Exam Date||20th January, 2019|
|ATMA||Application Start Date||28th June, 2019|
|Application End Date||30th July, 2019|
|Exam Date||5th August, 2019|
|MAHCET||Application Start Date||22nd January, 2019|
|Application End Date||17th February, 2019|
|Exam Date||10th March, 2019 & 11th March, 2019|
|MAH MCA CET||Application Start Date||7th February, 2019|
|Application End Date||5th March, 2019|
|Exam Date||24th March, 2019|
YMT College of Management,
Institutional Area, Sector – 4,
Maharashtra – 410210,
Phone No. : 27744403 / 08,
Fax : 022 – 27745288.
Website : www.ymtcollegeofmanagement.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.