Young Mens Christian Association – YMCA Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Young Mens Christian Association YMCA Delhi Admission 2018
Young Mens Christian Association – YMCA Delhi invites admission application for PG Diploma and Certificate courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
YMCA Delhi Admission Courses Offered 2018
- 1 Year Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Business Management ( PGDBM )
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Personnel Management ( PGDPM )
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management ( PGDMS )
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Financial Management ( PGDFM )
- 1 Year PG Diploma in International Trade ( PGDIT )
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Business ( PGDEB )
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics Management ( PGDSCLM )
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Documentation ( PGDEID )
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance ( PGDBF )
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Hospital Administration ( PGDHA )
- 1 Year Certificate Courses in Management
- One Year Diploma in Management Skills ( DMS )
YMCA Delhi Admission Eligibility 2018
Eligibility for Admission
- Admission to the Institute is open to all young men & women without any distinction of caste, creed or religion. The Institute reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason.
YMCA Delhi Admission Application Form 2018
YMCA Delhi admission application form is available in the official website www.newdelhiymca.in.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form of the certificate / diploma course :
- Certificate & Marks – sheet of 10 standard.
- Certificate & Marks – sheet of 12 standard, Student whose results are awaited must submit
- Admit card and result must be submitted by August.
- Graduation / Mark – sheet . If student’s result is awaited, Admit card of final year exam to be given at the time of admission. Passing Certificate to be submitted by August, failing which admission will stand cancelled.
- Candidate Selected for admission will deposit the required amount by Debit / Credit Card / Demand Draft in favour of NEWDELHI YMCA / EDUCATION CENTRE.
Fee Payable by
- Credit / Debit Card
- Bank Draft / Demand Draft payable at New Delhi and drawn in favour of “NEW DELHI YMCA EDUCATION CENTRE
- Details for Bank transfer
Beneficiary Account Name : New Delhi YMCA- Education Centre
Beneficiary Account No : 279010100033415
IFS Code : UTIB0000279
MICR Code : 110211032
Bank : Axis Bank Limited, Netaji Subash Marg, Daryaganj, New Delhi-2.
Young Mens Christian Association,
Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi-110001, India.,
Phone No. : 0091-11-43644000,
Fax : 0091-11-23746035,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.newdelhiymca.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.