AIIMS DM MCh MHA Application FormCareer Course »
AIIMS Application Form 2017
|Home Page||Eligibility||Seats||Entrance Exam|
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his / her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non – refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
AIIMS DM MCh 2017 Application Fee
- General / OBC Category : Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC / ST Category : Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
AIIMS Payment Mode : Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
AIIMS DM MCh 2017 Online Registration
- After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit / credit card / Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow the Instructions scrupulously.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Slip. The Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information / cancellation of candidature / loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong filled online Application form.
- No candidate should register more than one application. All applicants are required to ensure that Photo / Signature / Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
- Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimation regarding such summary rejections will be provided.
AIIMS DM MCh 2017 Admit Card
Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant’s Registered Email ID. The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding uploaded images and eligibility.
However, candidates can check their status of uploaded images within two working days from the date of online Registration is done and subsequent further status updates. The rejected images can be updated till the registration is open.
The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned in the “Important Dates at a Glance”.
Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he / she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi – 110608 on email@example.com along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
AIIMS DM MCh 2017 Application Submission by candidates who are employed
The Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment apply for the above postgraduate course ( except candidates for sponsored candidates for all courses submit their applications direct i.e. they are not required to submit their applications through proper channel ).
However, all such candidates should inform their employer in writing that they are applying for this Entrance Examination. They should also sign the Undertaking in the down loaded copy of Registration Slip that they have informed their employer about the submission of the application to AIIMS.
If any communication is received from their department / office withholding permission to the candidate’s appearing at the entrance examination / admission to the course, the candidature / admission of the candidate will be cancelled, and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. ( Sponsored candidates are required to route their Registration Slip through proper channel ).
AIIMS DM MCh 2017 Important Dates
|Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through web portal||13th September, 2016|
|Last date for Registration of Online application||01st October, 2016|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection. Applicants are required to check status on 15th October, 2016 through the Registration Status of My Page after Login.||14th October, 2016|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 20.10.2016 under any circumstances and candidates are requested Not To Contact the Examination Section.||20th October, 2016|
|Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM / M.Ch / MD ( HA ) & Fellowship Programme Entrance Examination for January 2017 session.||20th October, 2016|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos / Admit Card on website.||26th October, 2016|
|Written Test through online ( CBT ) mode||05th November, 2016|
|Expected date of declaration of Result ( Stage I )||10th November, 2016|
|Departmental Assessment||22nd November, 2016 & 23rd November, 2016|
|Final result||26th Novmber, 2016|
|Last date for admission in the course of DM / M.Ch / MD ( HA ) & Fellowship Programme||28th February, 2017|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.