DUMET CounsellingCareer Course »
|Kind attention to DUMET Aspirants *|
|A decision change is announced by Delhi University – Medical Entrance Test ( DUMET ) for admissions to MBBS / BDS Courses under Delhi Quota for 2012 – 13 session.DUMET 2012 Entrance will not be conducted this year ( only this year ), 2012 and the admissions are based on AIPMT 2012 Scores. The admission is strictly based on the merit.|
DUMET : Notice regarding Second Counselling ( As on July )
It is notified for all concerned that the counseling for allotment of MBBS Seat has so far not been finalized. the date of counseling, venue and time will be notified in the faculty website : www.fmsc.ac.in in due course of time.
For more details please visit our website http://www.fmsc.ac.in/notices/dumet2011/secound-counselling-of-DUMET-2011.pdf.
DUMET Counseling Latest Updates
Counselling for allotment of MBBS / BDS Seat has been scheduled as under :-
- All eligible candidates of CWWAPP and PH Category under Open Merit List – 06.07.2011 ( Wednesday ).
- Candidates with merit position 001 to 200 under Open Merit List – 06.07.2011 ( Wednesday ).
- Candidates with merit position 201 to 500 under Open Merit List – 07.07.2011 ( Thursday ).
- All eligible candidates under CWWAPP and PH Category of SC, ST and OBC Category – 08.07.2011 ( Friday ).
- All eligible candidates under ST Category of NCTD and outside candidates upto Rank 20 – 08.07.2011 ( Friday ).
- All eligible candidates under SC Category of NCTD and outside candidates upto Rank 40 – 08.07.2011 ( Friday ).
- All eligible candidates under OBC Category – 08.07.2011 ( Friday ).
The concerned candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original :-
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate showing date of birth.
- Certificate of having passed 12th Class Examination along with a statement of marks.
- Character Certificate from any Gazetted officer ( not older than six months ).
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Certificate, if applicable.
- Father’s SC / ST Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped certificate, if applicable.
- Entitlement Certificate for CWWAPP category, if applicable.
- OBC Certificate as described in clause 2.2.5, if applicable.
- Non – Creamy Layer certificate and OBC caste certificate as per the Central list for OBC’s.
- Two Recent Post – card size photographs self – attested.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.