Career in Armed Forces
A Career in Navy Means Looking for Challenge Executive Officer Permanent Commission.
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Any one of the Optional Subjects|
|B.Tech./ B.E.||Physics & Mathematics||
Short Service Commission
Name of the Post
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Engineering and Management |
( PGDCEM )
|30,000/-||Degree in Engineering in Biomedical, Electronics,
Chemical or Biotechnology.
|Post Diploma In Clinical Engineering and Management |
( PDCEM )
|20,000/-||Diploma in Engineering in Biomedical, Electronics,
A Career in Indian Air Force
|Sr. No.||B.Tech Counseling Round||Counseling Fee Date Bank||Online Registration and Choice fill date||Seats Allotment Date and SMS Alert Date||Document Verification||Who can Appear|
|1.||First Round||7 July, 2011 to 15 July, 2011||11 July, 2011 to 17 July, 2011||19 July, 2011||20 July, 2011 - 26 July, 2011||AIEEE 2011 Appear all Students|
|2.||Second Round||26 July, 2011 to 29 July, 2011||28 July, 2011 to 31 July, 2011||02 August, 2011||03 August, 2011 - 06 August, 2011||Vacant Seats or Seat Upgradation|
Women in the Indian Army / Indian Navy / Indian Air Force (Short Service Commission) for 14 years.
The three Armed Forces services have been recruiting women candidates for select branch for short service commission. Laterly they are being inducted through Armed Forces written test. Women can serve for a period of minimum five years extendable to fourteen years provided they are found suitable.
Ranks in Armed Forces, Structure and Emoluments
|Filling of online Application Forms : Commences on||24 October, 2011|
|Filling of online Application Forms : Closes on||18 November, 2011|
|Last Date for receiving completed Application Form||18 November, 2011|
|Entrance Test and interview||30 November, 2011|
|Commencement of session||3 January, 2012|
Privileges & Perks for Armed Forces Jobs
- 60 days Annual Leave and 20 days Casual Leaves per year.
- Loans for Housing, Car, Motorcycle and Computer at Concessional rates.
- Medical cover for self, family and dependants.
- Special rail / air concessions for self and family.
- Insurance cover.
- Free transport for school – going children.
- Study Leave up to 2 years with full pay and allowances.
- Facility of Canteen, Mess and club at all stations of posting.
- Group Housing Scheme on concessional rates.
- Furnished Government accommodations at nominal rates.
- Rapid promotion to higher ranks i.e. Captain / its equivalents in 2 years, Major / its equivalent in 6 years. Lt Col / its equivalent in 11 years, officers are assured of ranks of Col / its equivalent in the three services before retirement.
- Free ration for self.
Allowances – Retirement Benefits for Armed Forces Careers
- Kit Maintenance Allowance – Pension.
- Dearness Allowance – Medical cover for self, wife and dependants.
- House Rent Reimbursement – Canteen, mess and club facility.
- City Compensation Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
- High Altitude / Uncongenial Climate Allowance.
- Counter Insurgency Operational Allowances.
Contact Address :
|NIFT Bengaluru Centre
No. 21st, 16th Cross Street,
27th Main Road, Sector I,
HSR ( Hosur Sarjapura Road ) Layout,
Bengaluru - 560 102 ( Karnataka ),
Tele Phone No. : ( 080 ) 22552550 / 51 / 52,
Fax : ( 080 ) 22552566,
Contact : Prof.V.Shivalingam, Campus Director,
E - Mail : email@example.com
Website : www.nift.ac.in/bengaluru
|NIFT Bhopal Centre
M P Bhoj ( Open ) University Campus, Kolar Road,
Bhopal - 462 016 ( MP ),
Tele Phone No. : : ( 0755 ) 2493636/736
Fax No. : ( 0755 ) 2493635
Contact : Mr.U.S.Tolia, Campus Director,
E-mail : director.niftbhopal @gmail.com
Website : www.nift.ac.in/bhopal