Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council – TIFAC Career
Department of Science & Technology,
Governmentt of India.
Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council offers a unique opportunity to become an Aviation Engineer.
Applications are invited for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance under TIFAC – CORE.
Duration : 18 Months (3 Semesters).
Eligibility : B.E (Aero / Auto / ECE / EEE / EIE / Mech / Prod.) / A.M.Ae.SI.
Salient Features :
- On – Job Training on Live (Airworthy) Aircraft.
- Syllabus on par with DGCA regulations.
- Experienced faculty & Up to date Library.
- State of the Art Laboratories.
- Placements in aviation industries / airlines.
Only Few Seats Available. For admission & other details, please contact immediately :
Hindustan College of Engineering,
40, G.S.T. Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016.
Telephone : 044 – 22341401 / 22341389 / 22349317.