|Home||Entrance Exam||Seats||Exam Pattern||Results||Counselling|
BPEE CET PG 2018 Online Application Form
BPEE CET PG 2018 Online Application Form Available Official Website www.jakbopee.org.
For allocation / allotment of the seats in the Colleges / Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates will be required to submit online Preference Form / biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard. The On Line Counseling and submission of the On Line Preference Form has been introduced to avoid candidates‟ physical presence in the office and to make the process hassle free.
Filling Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to go through the Instructions contained therein before actually submitting the online Preference Form;
- BOPEE is seeking Preferences from such candidates who have qualified for NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS, 2018 and have been asked to fill in the Preference Form online only;
- The online Preference Form enables a candidate to fill in the preferences for various disciplines / institutions for allotment of a seat for admission in MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS, 2018 in State Medical / Dental Institutions / Private College as the case may be;
- Candidates will initially be required to enter the requisite mandatory details for registration and obtaining the password for subsequent logging in to the website;
- During the online filling up of Preference Form, the candidates will get all the details of the disciplines available viz-a-viz the institutions;
- Candidates are permitted to conduct dummy exercise ( rehearsal ) of filling up of the preferences and this shall be available till such time as may be notified by the Board. The objective of this is to give the candidate a clear idea with regard to his preferences;
- While conducting dummy exercise, a candidate should also keep the State merit list, which must have been declared by then, in mind so as to have a fair idea of the merit obtained by him / her vis-à-vis other candidates; 8. This will facilitate candidates to fill up the final Preference Form in a hassle free and relaxed manner;
- Candidate should select his / her most preferred preference first along with the College of preference followed by second, third, fourth and so on for the said course;
- The second preference for the discipline shall be given by the candidate by choosing the college preference as above;
- This preference shall be available till all the preferences / colleges are exhausted by the candidate;
- Candidate will be required to fill up at least one preference for a discipline / college and without entering any preference the candidate will not be able to proceed further;
- Candidates can modify the preferences selected by them till such time they do not finally submit / lock the Preference Form, after which the candidate will not be able to modify the same;
- The candidate shall have to deposit a Fee of 1500 / – online and after submission of online fee the preference form of the candidate will be locked.
- Candidates will get sufficient time to fill in the Preference Form and should not be in a hurry while filling up the Form. This system has been evolved to facilitate candidates to fill in the form online without approaching the BOPEE office in person.
- Candidates who have submitted the form online shall, however, be required to download / print at least two copies of the Preference Form, one for retention by the candidate and other one to be deposited in the BOPEE office Srinagar / Jammu. BOPEE copy of Preference Form should be duly signed by the candidate;
- Candidates should remain in touch with the BOPEE website for update, if any, in this regard;
BPEE CET 2018 Selection Process
Not with standing number of candidates who have actually qualified examination, Board may restrict number of candidates to fill in Preference Forms to at least 2.5 times number of seats available. However, a final decision in this regard shall be taken after the Provisional State Merit List is notified and candidates would be informed also. This shall also enable Board to fill up seats as may remain vacant due to various reasons including non-joining, resignation etc by candidates. Intention is to ensure that all seats available in the colleges are filled up and no seat remains vacant on completion of the selection process.
The selection to a course / college of a candidate will be made considering his / her position in State Merit List Number and preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules. In order to make process simple and candidate friendly, he / she in due course of time could be informed if technically feasible through a mail, indicating seat / college likely to be allotted to him / her on the basis of his / her merit and preference. If need be, an interactive session on phone can be held with the candidates also. Objective is to avoid cumbersome procedure / process of counseling and to facilitate candidates without physically approaching Board Office for the purpose and seek provisional counselling online.
BPEE CET PG 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Submission of Application Form||31st October,2017 to 27th November, 2017|
|2||Date of NEET PG Examintaion||7th January, 2018|
|3||Declaration of NEET PG Results||31st January, 2018|
|4||BOPEE Online registration form available form||2nd March, 2018 to 8th March, 2018|