Anna University Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
Anna University Distance Education MBA MCA Entrance Exam 2015 – Click here
Anna University 2015 Distance Education Courses
Centre for Distance Education
Chennai – 600 025,
Telephone No. : 044 – 22357216 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24, 64502506,
Website : www.cde.annauniv.edu.
Anna University, Centre of Distance Education invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MBA, MCA, M.Sc ( CS ) Degree Programs of distance mode and MSc Computer Science – Free / Open Source Software ( FOSS ) Online Program for the academic year 2015 batch.
Anna University 2015 Distance Education Courses Eligibility
1. Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
- General Management
- Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Services Management
- Health Services Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Operations Management
2. Master of Computer Application (MCA) – Offered at Chennai only
3. Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science – Offered at Chennai only
4.Master of Science (M.Sc.) – (CS-FOSS) – Online – Offered through Online only
MBA Eligibility :
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree* and
- A pass in the Distance Education Entrance Test ( DEET ) conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
MCA Eligibility :
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree*. The candidate should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
- A pass in Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai.
MSc ( CS ) Eligibility :
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree.* The candidate should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
- The Bachelor Degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3 pattern. Candidate applying for admission to M.Sc. ( CS ) programme will be directly called for admission.
MSc ( CS FOSS ) Eligibility :
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree.*
- The candidate should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level.
1.*The Bachelor Degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3 pattern.
2. Candidate who can produce either Provisional or Degree Certificate and all semester Mark Sheets at the time of admission can only apply.
3. Those who have obtained their U.G Degree by undergoing the course in “Off campus” system are not eligible.
4. Those who have recently enrolled themselves for some other Program and undergoing the Program elsewhere are not eligible.
Anna University 2015 Distance Education Selection Procedure
Candidates who are provisionally eligible for admission will be informed through counseling call letter based on their rank obtained in the DEET/TANCET.
Candidates or their authorized representative should attend the counseling with all original certificates with Demand Draft towards 1st semester fee.
- Selection is based on the marks in the Entrance Test ( DEET score ) / ) / TANCET score card.
- Based on the rank Study Centre/Specialization will be provisionally allotted through counseling as per their choice.
Anna University 2015 Distance Education Application Form
Filled in applications are to be sent to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai 600 025” so as to reach on or before the last date.
Note : The University is not responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit. Completed applications received by post after the stipulated date will not be considered for the particular batch.
Anna University 2015 Distance Education Study Centres ( MBA )
|Category||Stipend in ₹ (1st Year)||Stipend in ₹ ( 2nd Year )||Stipend in ₹ ( 3rd Year )|
Anna University Distance Education Courses Important Dates 2015
|Team Game |
( Sr. No. 1 to 6 above )
|Representing country at junior or senior level||Representing state team at junior or senior level|
|Individual Game |
( Sr. No.7 to 20 above )
|National ranking between 1-5 in juniors or sub juniors or semi finalist/finalist in national championship||National ranking between 6-15 in juniors or sub juniors or semi finalist / finalist in national championship|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.