Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses – CMC Vellore 2015
Christian Medical College,
Main Block, 2nd Floor, CMCH,
Vellore – 632 004, Tamilnadu, India.
Telephone : +91 – 416 – 2283433, 2283451, +91 – 9003461291,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
Christian Medical College invites application for Distance Course in Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine ( PGDFM ) for the academic year of 2015.
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2015 Eligibility
This course is open to both Indian citizens and foreign nationals
1. All candidates must possess a valid MBBS or equivalent degree
2. All candidates must possess a valid MCI / State Medical Council registration.
3. Foreign candidates should be registered with appropriate accrediting bodies in their own countries
Note : There is no Entrance Test
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2015 Selection Process
Weightage in selection will be given to
1. Those who have served or are serving in ‘Areas of need’*
2. Those in practice for over 10 years.
3. Those willing to depute a nurse or clinical assistant to be trained as Family Physician Assistant**
4. Women candidates
*Areas of need
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2015 Reservation of Seats
- 200 seats are there for CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education.
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2015 Application Form
- The application fee of the PGDFM 2015 course is 1000. The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft issued in favor of ‘CMC Vellore Association’ payable at Vellore.
- Foreign nationals and NRIs may send the application fees by wire – transfer. For details, please write to email@example.com.
- Dully send the filled application form to the following address :
Dept. of Distance Education,
Main Block, 2nd Floor,
Christian Medical College Hospital,
Telephone – 04162283433. 9003461291,
Vellore – 632004.
CMC Vellore PGDFM Distance Education 2015 Important Dates
- The last date to submit the PGDFM online application is : 31st August 2015
- The last date for receipt of the PGDFM application form and the DD by this office is : 10th September 2015
Christian Medical College invites application for Distance Course in Distance Fellowship in Diabetes Management ( DFID ) for the academic year of 2015.
CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Eligibility
- Doctors with MD / DNB in General Medicine / Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Doctors who have completed the Post Graduate in Family Medicine ( PGDFM ) from CMC, Vellore or M.MED in Family Medicine
- Doctors with MRCGP
- Doctors with MDGP ( General Practice ) from Nepal / FCGP from SAARC Countries
Preference will be given to
- Women candidates.
- Candidates working in Government set up / Mission Hospitals
- Candidates between 35 – 50 years of age
There is No Entrance Examination for this course
Fees for Indian citizens residing and working in India :
- Application Fee : 1000
- Course Fee : 60, 000
SAARC Nationals (Except India) residing and working in SAARC Countries :
- Application Fee : US $25
- Course Fee : US$1000
Foreign nationals and Non – Residential Indians
- Application Fee : US$50
- Course Fee : US$1800
Admission fee and course fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Application Form
- The application needs to be submitted online. To apply online, visit our website at http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in and select ‘Distance Education Courses’ and follow the instruction given there. Indian citizens can send a DD for the application / course fee. Candidates from SAARC countries and foreign nationals can pay the application and course fees by way of an electronic transfer.
- Indian Nationals should pay the Application Fee of 1000/- through DD in favour of “CMC Vellore Association,” payable at vellore. The DD No., date and the name of the issuing bank particulars are to be entered while you apply online. Foreign nationals can pay by wire transfer. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Dully Send the filled application to the address :
DFID Admissions 2015
Department of Distance Education,
Main Building, 2nd Floor,
Vellore 632004 Tamil Nadu.
CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Important Dates
- The documents should reach us on or before : 31st August, 2015.
Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses – CMC Vellore
Christian Medical College ( CMC ),
Vellore, Tamil Nadu,
Website : http://www.cmch-vellore.edu.
Christian Medical College Distance Education invites application for the following Course Diploma in Allergy and Asthma ( DAA )
DAA is a distance education program, offered jointly by the Christian Medical College, Vellore and the International Asthma Services ( IAS ), a registered charitable institution in Colorado, USA.
Christian Medical College distance education course was formulated to train qualified specialists in both theoretical and practical aspects of the practice of Allergy and Asthma and related aspects of clinical Immunology.
We believe the training would equip the trainees with the necessary skills to practice this specialty.
Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses Eligibility
Specialists with an MD degree or DNB or PG diploma in TB and Chest / Respiratory diseases / Paediatrics / General medicine and MS ENT are eligible to apply.
Candidates with an MBBS qualification with a proven track record of academic practice in Allergy and Asthma may be considered, at the discretion of the selection committee.
These candidates should substantiate their experience when they apply.
International and National faculty will provide 4 one week contact programs in Vellore, Tamilnadu.
Study material shall be provided for self study and the candidates would be required to complete assignments based on these.
On successful completion of the course, a certificate of proficiency will be granted by CMC, Vellore and the International Asthma services.
Candidates serve a two week rotation through CMC allergy skin testing / immunotherapy lab and PFT labs
Fee : Indian Candidates, tuition fees 65,000/-, final examination fees 5,000/-, materials and supply 5,000/-; total 75,000/-
Oversees candidates, a total fee amounting to the equivalent of US $ 3000/-
Selected candidates are required to remit the fee in full before commencement of the course.
The candidates should bear their expenses for attending the contact programs towards, travel, boarding and lodging.
The short listed candidates shall be intimated at around the last week of November, 2012.
The short listed candidates would be required to sign an undertaking that, they would comply with all the requirements of the course, before they are considered for the final selection.
The organizers may hold an interview of short listed candidates if required.
The conduct of the interview shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
The fees paid by the selected individuals will not be refunded if they choose not to join or discontinue the course.
Christian Medical College distance education course is likely to commence in January, 2013.
Application Form for CMC Vellore Distance Learning Courses
All completed application forms needs to be sent with the following; a copy of your resume or C.V.; attested copies of the degree certificates and MBBS mark sheets; two recent passport size photos; demand draft for 500/- ( non – refundable ) as application fee in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”, payable at Vellore.
Christian Medical College application form with all the stated documents needs to be sent to the following address :
Dr. D.J. Christopher,
Department of Pulmonary Medicine,
Christian Medical College,
IDA Scudder Road,
Vellore – 4,
The last date for the receipt of completed CMC Vellore application forms is 15th October, 2012, 04.30 P.M.
Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses 2015
Distance Education Related : CMC Vellore Distance Education Courses 2015, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Eligibility, Eligibility Criteria for PGDFM 2015, Christian Medical College Distance Education Courses – CMC Vellore 2015, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Admission Process, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Reservation of Seats, Total Number Seats for CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Application Form, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Application Process CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Seat Matrix, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Application Cost, Cost of Application of CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015, CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015 Last Date, Submission of CMC Vellore Distance Education PGDFM 2015, CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Eligibility, CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Application Form, CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Application Issue Date, CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Fee Structure, CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015 Important Date, Last Date of Application for CMC Vellore DFID Distance Education 2015, CMC Vellore Distance Education DDA 2015 Eligibility, Important Date for CMC Vellore Distance Education DDA 2015,
Posted In distance education : Leave a response for christian medical college distance education courses – cmc vellore 2015 by swathi