The English and Foreign Languages University – EFLU Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education Courses Admission 2016
School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University ( EFLU ), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English ( PGCTE ) Course for 2016 – 17 sessions.
EFLU Distance Education Courses Offered 2016 :
Program ( all compulsory ) :
- Phonetics & Spoken English,
- Methods of Teaching English,
- Introduction to Linguistics,
- Modern English Grammar & Usage,
- Interpretation of Literature,
- Materials for the Teaching of English,
- Practice Teaching.
EFL University Distance Education PGCTE Duration : One year.
EFLU Distance Education PGCTE Eligibility 2016 :
- An MA in English or in an allied subject ( Linguistics, Education, Mass Communication or Psychology ); or
- An MA ( in any discipline ) with at least a second class along with 5 years of experience of teaching “Methods of Teaching English” at the M.Ed / B.Ed level.
- Registration Fee : Rs.200/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.200/- for SC / ST;
- Tuition Fee ( including Exam Fee ) : Rs.1100/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.550/- for SC / ST;
- Student Welfare Fund Fee : Rs.2200/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.1100/- for SC / ST;
- Development Fund Fee : Rs.1200/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.600/- for SC / ST;
- Postage Fee : Rs.1000/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.1000/- for SC / ST.
- Total Program Fee : Rs.5700/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.345000/- for SC / ST.
- Cost of Application Fee : Rs.500/- for Gen / OBC and Rs.250/- for SC / ST.
EFLU Distance Education PGCTE Application Form 2016 :
For an EFLU Distance Education Application Form 2016, you can make a request to “The Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University, Near Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007” enclosing a crossed DD for Rs.500/- ( Rs.250/- for SC / ST ) drawn in favour of the Registrar, EFL University, Hyderabad – 500007. Filled in EFLU Distance Education application forms will be accepted till 28th February, 2016 to 15th March, 2016.
If you are using a printed application form that you have bought from the University, you have to pay only the total program fee for PGCTE. That is, an Indian citizen living in India should send only one crossed demand draft ( DD ) for Rs.5700/- ( Rs.3450/- for SC / ST ) along with the filled in printed EFLU Distance Education PGCTE application form 2016 to “The Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University, Near Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007”.
EFLU Distance Education PGCTE Important Dates 2016 :
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for the PGCTE ( Distance Mode ) Program : 28th February, 2016 to 15th March, 2016.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.