Indian Institute of Human Rights Distance Learning Courses – IIHRDistance Education »
Indian Institute of Human Rights Distance Learning PG Admission 2013
A – 50, Paryavaran Complex,
TR, Saket – Maidangarhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 030,
Phone No. : 91 ( 011 ) 2953 2930,
Fax : 91 ( 011 ) 2953 4609,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.humanrights.net.in
Indian Institute of Human Rights invites application for admission to the Two Years Post Graduate Program in Human Rights ( PGPHR ) Distance Learning Correspondence Course 2013.
IIHR Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- Graduation ( Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering / Agriculture / Medicine / Law / Pharmacy ).
- Students appearing in final year graduation exams may also apply.
Mode of Teaching :
- Through Distance Learning ( DL ) / Correspondence.
IIHR Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Prospectus and admission form available on payment of ₹ 50/- by cash from the Institute’s counter or by sending MO / IPO / Bank draft of ₹ 50/- in the name of “Indian Institute of Human Rights”, payable at New Delhi along with complete postal address of the application.
- Completed admission form along with first year fee must reach the admissions office by registered post only latest by 14th May, 2013.
Reading Material : The Institute will provide a 40 volume set on human rights in a span of two years to its students for studying the various facets of human rights. These books will be sent by registered parcel as soon as the admission form is received by the Institute. No extra charges will be levied for these 40 books.
Examination Centre ( for Indian Students ) : Conducted every year in June and December at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Baramulla, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bombay, Calcutta, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kota, Lucknow, Chennai, Muzaffarpur, Nagpur, Goa, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Shimla, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi and Vishakhapatnam.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.