Institution of Permanent Way Engineers Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
Institution of Permanent Way Engineers Distance Education Courses
Room No.G – 11, Rail Bhavan,
New Delhi – 110001,
Tele Phone : 23387915,
Fax : 011 – 23386640,
E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ipweindia.com.
Institution of Permanent Way Engineers Admission Notice for the Next Course in Diploma in Railway Engineering 2015 – 2016.
The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers ( India ) invites applications for admission to the Correspondence Course of Diploma in Railway Engineering for the academic year 2015 – 2016. The Course comprises of two semesters of 6 months each Some of the salient features of the Diploma Course.
1. Eligibility for Institution of Permanent Way Engineers Distance Education Courses
Railway Personnel working as employees of Indian Railways including employees of Konkan Railway, Port Trust Railways, RITES, IRCON, CRIS, CONCOR, DMRC, RLDA, RVNL, MVRC and other Railway PSUs : High School/SSC or equivalent qualification with maths or science and having a minimum of 3 years experience over Railways or having 3 – years Diploma in any Engineering discipline recognised by Central / State or Union Territory Government or a Science / Engineering Graduate or a Graduate having had Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate / Plus 2 of SSC.
Non – Railway Persons : The applicant should be a 3 years Diploma holder in any discipline of engineering recognised by Central / State or UT Government or a Science / Engineering Graduate or a Graduate having had Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate / Plus 2 of SSC.
2. Institution of Permanent Way Engineers Distance Education Course Fees
- Semester – I : Railway Personnel ( Serving ) : [rupee] 2000+280 ( Service Tax )/-; Semester – II : [rupee] 2400+336 ( Service Tax )/-
- Semester – I : Non – Railway persons : [rupee] 2500+350 ( Service Tax )/-; Semester – II : [rupee] 2900+406 ( Service Tax )/-
- Semester – I : Optional Contact Classes : [rupee] 3000+420 ( Service Tax ) /-; Semester – II : [rupee] 3000+420 ( Service Tax )/-
3. Recognition and Concessions :
The Ministry of Railways has granted the following benefits :
For Railway Personnel : The Ministry of Railways has approved the Diploma Course as an additional qualification for promotion to all selection posts for Railway employees in Group C Category.
4. How to apply for Institution of Permanent Way Engineers Distance Education
- Prospectus containing the application form along with other details can be obtained from the office of IPWE ( India ), at the address given above or at our associate office in Baroda House, New Delhi either in cash by paying [rupee] 100/- or by sending Bank Draft of [rupee] 150/- ( including postal charges ) in favour of IPWE ( India ) payable at New Delhi along with a self addressed envelop ( size 25 cm x 15 cm. )
- Alternatively applications may also be sent by the non-railway candidates giving the following details through e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name; Father’s name; Full address; Telephone; Date of birth; Examination passed; Occupation and present posting; Experience in brief ( if any ); Preferred Examination center ( Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Secunderabad and Alipurduar Junction ) and e-mail address :
- Eligible candidates who apply through e-mail will be provisionally admitted. Intimation about the provisional admission will be sent through e mail address indicated by candidates after whom the candidate should send an attested copy of the eligibility qualification along with a demand draft of [rupee] 2909/- ( including Service Tax & cost of Prospectus ) in favour of ‘Institution of Permanent Way Engineers ( India ), New Delhi’
- The candidates may please note that the facility of e-mail admission is applicable only for admission to Semester – I and for non Railway persons only.
The candidate seeking admission through e-mail may please note that the documentary evidence of the eligibility and the demand draft of the requisite amount must reach the Institute latest by 31st August, 2015 failing which the candidate’s provisional candidature shall stand cancelled.
Admissions for the year 2015 – 2016 to commence from 1st June, 2015 and last date for receipt of application is 15th August, 2015.