Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education BEd Admission 2014
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education 2014 BEd Course
Maulana Azad National Urdu University,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032,
Telephone No. : 91 – 040 – 23006612 – 15,
Website : http://www.manuu.ac.in/
Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites application for admission to Two year BEd Degree Program through Distance Mode in Urdu Medium for In Service Graduate Teachers Session January 2014 to December 2015.
The Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed ) Program of Maulana Azad National Urdu University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching – learning process at the secondary stage.
This B.Ed program is adopted from Indira Gandhi National Open University and has been translated into Urdu.
The program also provides opportunities of sharing experiences gained by in service teachers.
It enables in – service teachers to select and organize learning experiences according to the requirement of learners.
In addition, it provides knowledge and develops in the learners an understanding of areas such as educational evaluation, school management, etc.
MANUU BEd 2014 Distance Education Course Duration :
The minimum duration of the program is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the program will be four years.
The medium of instruction will be only Urdu.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Eligibility 2014
- Candidate should hold 3 years bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a UGC recognised university. The requirement of fifty per cent marks shall not apply to persons appointed as teachers prior to the commencement of the National Council for Teacher Education ( Regulation Norms and Procedure ) Second Amendment Regulation, dated 03.02.2010 and Gazzette Notification dated. 26.07.2010.
- The graduation degree should have two secondary school subjects. In absence of such graduation degree or in case of professional degree like BBA, B.Com, BSW the candidate should have studied two social science subject at 12th level. In case of BCA, B.Sc ( Home Science ), B.Tech candidates should have studied two science subjects at 12th level. The same will be applicable to mathematics related degress.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks at degree level for SC / ST / OBC and other categories.
- The candidate must be in service teacher and must have at least two years ( 24 months ) full time teaching experience on temporary / permanent basis as Primary / Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary / higher / senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the central or a state government or a union territory on the last date of the submission of the form.
- The applicant must have studied URDU as a subject or medium of study at 10th or its equivalent or above.
MANUU Distance Education BEd Seat Reservation 2014
The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled castes, Scheduled tribes, Non-creamy layer of OBC, Kashmiri Migrants and Persons with Disability ( PWD ), NCC, NSS, Sports / Games as per
the Government of India rules, for admission to its various programs. ( The candidate will get the benefit of reservation according to the category he / she has mentioned in the application form. ) The candidates seeking reservation under NCC, NSS, Sports and Games category must produce a certificate of atleast Univesity level and above.
MANUU Distance Education Course Entrance Test 2014
The Entrance Test is conducted at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Darbhanga, Pune, Srinagar and Jammu program Centers. Details of the Entrance Test will be provided to the candidates. Mere allowing candidates to take Entrance Test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed.
The final admission to the program shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility along with original certificates and program fee. The application may be submitted at centres where candidates are interested to get admission.
MANUU Distance Education Program Fee 2014
The fee of two year B.Ed ( DM ) program is [rupee] 15,000/-. The program fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Maulana Azad National Urdu University” payable at Hyderabad.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Application Form 2014
- Prospectus – cum – application form may also be downloaded from the MANUU Website www.manuu.ac.in.
- Cost of prospectus cum application form ( including entrance test fee ) [rupee] 500 /- by hand; [rupee] 560 /- by UCP post.
- Internet downloaded form should have demand draft of [rupee] 560 /- enclosed with the filled in application form. No cash shall be accepted.
- Demand draft should be drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of “MANUU” payable at Hyderabad.
- Name and address of the applicant must be clearly written on the backside of the demand draft.
MANUU Distance Education BEd Important Dates 2014
- Last date for receiving filled in application forms for appearing in entrance test : 30th September, 2013
- Date of entrance test : 3rd November, 2013
- Declaration of result : 20th November, 2013.