University of Mumbai Distance Education Courses
University of Mumbai,
Institute of Distance and Open Learning ( IDOL ),
Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E),
Mumbai – 400098,
Tele Phone : 022 – 26543251,
Website : www.mu.ac.in/idol.
University of Mumbai Distance Education Admission to the following UG / PG Programs for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
University of Mumbai Distance Education Courses Offered
- B.A. ( History, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Education, Psychology, Commerce, Rural Development, English, Hindi, & Marathi )
- B.Com. ( Accounts / Management Group )
- B.Sc. ( Information Technology )
- B.Sc. ( Computer Science )
- B.Sc. ( Nautical Technology )
- M.A. ( History, Sociology, Economics, Marathi, English, Hindi, Gujrati and Politics )
- M.A. ( Education )
- M.Com. ( Accounts / Management )
- MA / M.Sc. ( Mathematics )
- M.Sc. ( Information Technology )
- M.Sc. ( Computer Science )
- M.C.A. ( Master of Computer Applications ) First Year *, Second Year & Third Year
- PGDFM ( PG Diploma in Financial Management )
- PGDORM ( PG Diploma in Operations Research for Management )
Instructions for University of Mumbai Distance Education Eligibility Case :
- The students from CBSE, ICSE, DIPLOMA from MSBTE/other state, NIOS, HSC Boards other than Maharashtra State, IB, CIE, D.ED and Degree from other than University of Mumbai will have to obtain the Eligibility Certificate which will be issued online after approval from Eligibility Unit, Room No. 108 (A), Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400 098.
- The student should download their Eligibility Form online after application for admission and submit the same along with two Xerox copies of all marksheets, certificates and show all original certificates in Room no. 108 (A), first floor, IDOL, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus. ( 11.00 am to 1.00 pm and 1.30 pm to 4.00pm ).
Required documents for obtaining University of Mumbai Distance Education eligibility certificate :
1. S.S.C. and onwards all examination ( F.Y., S.Y. & T.Y. )
2. Equivalent Certificate from MSBTE / Tech Board of the concern state ( in case of diploma students )
3. Passing / Convocation / Degree Certificate
4. Marriage Certificate / Gazette Notification ( For female married students )
5. Migration / Transfer Certificate ( Can be submitted within 2 months ).
Fees for University of Mumbai Distance Education eligibility case :
- Document Verification fees of 400/- will be charged from UG / PG program students who have passed their Board / University Examinations from other than Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Board / other University of Mumbai ( Only for Eligibility Case ).
- University of Mumbai Eligibility Fees of 220/-
- for the students who have passed their examination from Maharashtra State Universities and Diploma from MSBTE and 320/- for out of Maharashtra State Universities /Boards other than Maharashtra /Technical Boards of other State.
University of Mumbai Distance Learning Admission Process
University of Mumbai admission to all programmes will be given through online process. For details the students have to visit our website : www.mahaonline.gov.in OR www.mu.ac.in/idol and follow the procedure given on the website.
Note : Please ensure your signature is visible in the admission form.
University of Mumbai Distance Learning Payment Process :
The fees can be paid through any one of the following modes of payment:
1. Online payment option through Debit / Credit Cards / Internet Banking.
2. Bank Challan of Bank of Maharashtra only.
- In TC case, students need to take out the print of TC form and submit the same to the same to their colleges. Colleges can then send TC to IDOL directly.
- No hard copy of admission forms need to be submitted to IDOL or any admission centre.
How to Apply for University of Mumbai Distance Education Courses
- Admission is made online for all programs, details of which are available on the website www.mu.ac.in/idol OR www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Students are informed to check their eligibility of the course and other information from the prospectus available on www.mu.ac.in/idol.
- Online payment through Credit / Debit Cards, Net Banking and Bank Challan from any branch of Bank of Maharashtra is accepted.
- Dates for admission to First Year MCA will be announced after the declaration of results of the Entrance Test conducted by IDOL.
- Students of other than University of Mumbai / CBSE / NIOS / other State Boards should obtain Eligibility Certificate through online from this website www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Students applying for Scholarship/ Free ship should apply through the Website of Department of Social Justice & Special Assistance www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in.
University of Mumbai Distance Education Courses Important Dates
- Admission starts from ( without late fee ) : 25th June, 2015 to 31st July, 2015
- Admission starts from (With Late Fees of 150/- ) : 01st August, 2015 to 16th August, 2015
University of Mumbai Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) Entrance Test 2015
University of Mumbai applications are invited for admission to MCA course through distance and open learning mode.
Duration : 3 years ( 6 Semesters )
Eligibility : Graduate in any faculty of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, minimum 40% for reserved category and Mathematics as a subject at XII or higher level.
Those Students who have appeared for final year and whose results are awaited are eligible for appearing at the entrance test
University of Mumbai admissions to MCA will be on the basis of Entrance Test to be held on 21st June, 2015 ( Sunday ) between 11.00 A.M. and 1.00 P.M.
University of Mumbai MCA ( IDOL ) Entrance Test
Min. Qualification : Graduate in any faculty of a statutory University with minimum 45% marks ( minimum 40% for reserved category ) and Mathematics at XII or higher level There will be an aptitude test for the admission in MCA course Aptitude test will have 100 questions of two hours duration.
NRI & Foreign :
Admissions are open to citizens of India residing in India only NRI & Foreign students whether residing in India or abroad are not eligible The students who have appeared for final year and whose results are awaited are eligible for entrance test only.
University of Mumbai Distance Education Reservation of Seats :
i) 13% seats : SC ii) 7% Seats : S.T. iii) 3% Seats : D.T.(A iv) 2.5% Seats : N.T.(B) v) 3.5% : N.T.(C) vi) 2% Seats : N.T.(D) vii) 19% seats : OBC viii) a) 30% Seats : Womens ( Horizantal ) Resevation as per State Govt. b) S.B.C. : As per Circular No. BCC/29/34 of 1997 dated 25-9-1997 c) Physically Handicapped : As per Circular No. Special Cell/2/2008 Handicapped dated 25-1-2008.
University of Mumbai Distance Education Courses Application Form
Students can submit their form online www.mu.ac.in/idol or idol.mahaonline.gov.in from 18th May, 2015 to 06th June, 2015.
Entrance examination fees of 500/- should be paid through Credit / Debit Card by Payment Gateway OR Bank Challan of Bank of Maharashtra ( Challan of Bank of Maharashtra will be accepted for payment up to 11th June, 2015 in their respective branches ).
This fee is non – refundable and non transferable under any circumstances
Demand Draft of 500/- towards entrance exam fee in favour of ‘‘Institute of Distance Open Learning (IDOL), University of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai only
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College,|
Agalkote, B.H. Road,
Tumkur - 572107
Telephone no : +91 - 816 - 2255045, 2276624
Fax : +91-816-2275210
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ssmctumkur.org
Recognized by MCI
|Sri Siddhartha Dental College
Tumkur – 572107
Telephone No : 0816-2275536, 2206451
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ssdctumkur.org
Recognized by DCI