National Institute of Health and Family Welfare – NIHFW Distance Learning Courses AdmissionDistance Education »
NIHFW Distance Learning Courses Admission 2015
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare,
Baba Garg Nath Marg, Munirka,
New Delhi – 110 067,
Telephone : 011 – 26183416, 011 – 26188485, Ext 336, 239,
Fax No. : 011 – 26183416,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nihfw.org.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare One year Post Graduate Diploma Course ( Distance Learning ) for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
NIHFW Distance Learning Distance Learning Courses in Hospital Management ( HM )
NIHFW HM 2015 Eligibility
|1||Date of publication of Provisional Merit List & Provisional Waiting List ( for 60% seats reserved for CU students )|
Reporting of non inclusion of any name to the college authority
|10th August, 2015 ( at 04:00 P.M. )
Within 13th August, 2015
|Date of Admission from Provisional Merit List & Provisional Waiting List ( for 60% seats reserved for CU students )|
Reporting time for applicants in the Merit List
Reporting time for applicants in the Waiting List
|24th August, 2015
11:00 A.M. on 24th August, 2015
12:00 Noon on 24th August, 2015
|2||Publication of the list of applicants eligible for Admission Test ( For 40% seats open for applicants from all universities )||27th August, 2015 ( at 04:00 P.M. )|
|3||Dates of issue of Admit Cards to the candidates eligible for Admission Test from college office||28th, 29th & 31st August, 2015 ( from 12:00 Noon to 03:00 P.M. )|
|The Admit card will be issued on production of Applicant’s copy of the challan in support of payment of application fee, one stamp sized photograph and the admit card of the last university examination.|
|4||Date of Admission Test ( For 40% seats open for applicants from all universities )|
Examination will start at
Reporting time for the eligible applicants
|1st September, 2015
12:00 Noon (One hour duration). 11:00 A.M.
|5||a) Publication of result of the Admission Test|
b) Date of publication of provisional merit list and provisional waiting list ( for 40% seats open for applications from all universities )
|7th September, 2015 ( at 04.00 P.M. )
7th September, 2015
|6||Date of Admission ( for 40% seats open for applicants from all universities )||To be Notified Later|
NIHFW 2015 Application Form
- A written request for duplicate certificate/mark sheet giving valid reasons.
- A penalty fee of ₹ 500/- separately for duplicate Certificate and / or Mark sheet in the form of demand draft in favour of Director, NIHFW payable at New Delhi.
- An undertaking to the effect that the original certificate has been lost / destroyed to best of his / her knowledge attested by a Notary or copy of police FIR.
How to Apply
- A candidate seeking admission to Hospital Management course is required to send his / her application in the prescribed format, as given at the end of the prospectus duly completed, along with draft for requisite fees.
- Following enclosures must be attached along with the application form :
Demand draft of requisite amount.
Self attested copy of certificate of Birth.
Self attested copy of MBBS / BDS / AYUSH / B.Sc. ( Nursing ) / M. Pharma / B. Pharma / Bachelor in Physiotherapy / Occupational therapy as applicable.
Copy of Registration certificate with respective National / State council.
Experience certificate from the Employer.
No objection certificate from the employer, for those in Govt. services.
Test pass certificate from MCI for candidates with degree from abroad.
Incomplete application in any respect is likely to be rejected.
The duly completed, legible application form along with enclosures and the draft of requisite amount should be submitted by hand / or through registered / Speed post to the following address :
Hospital Management Unit
Distance Learning Cell,
Room No.417, Academic Block,
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare,
Baba Gang Nath Marg,
New Delhi – 110067.
NIHFW Distance Learning Courses Important Dates 2015
- Last date for receiving completed NIHFW New Delhi application forms : 15th May, 2015.
- Last date for receiving completed NIHFW New Delhi application ( with late fee of ₹ 500/-) : 31st May, 2015.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.