National Institute of Rural Development – NIRD Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
NIRD Distance Education Courses Admission 2016
National Institute of Rural Development,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500 030,
Telephone No. : 91 – 40 – 24008526, 24008439,
Fax No. : 040-24008585,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.nird.org.in/
National Institute of Rural Development invites applications for admission to One year Eigth Batch of PGDSRD Program and Fifth Batch of PGDTDM program for the academic year 2016.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Rural Development (PGDSRD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tribal Development Management (PGDTDM)
NIRD Distance Education Course Eligibility 2016
- A Graduate degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University.
- For foreign applicants, degree of their University should be recognized by their Government and their competence in English should be ensured.
How to apply for NIRD Distance Education Course 2016
- The NIRD Application Forms and Information Brochure can be downloaded from NIRD’s
Website www.nird.org.in. The filled-in Applications accompanied by a Demand Draft for ₹ 500/- (for Gen/OBC) & ₹ 300/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn in favour of “NIRD-DEC-PGD-SRD” payable at Hyderabad, towards Application Fee (No Application Fee for NRIs and Foreign Nationals) along with attested copies of the required Certificates as mentioned in the Application Forms should reach the following address :
Distance Education Cell,
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030,
- The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 30th November, 2015 for both the Programmes.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.