Osmania University Hyderabad Distance Education BEd AdmissionsDistance Education »
Osmania University Hyderabad 2015 Distance Education BEd Admission
Admission to B.Ed course will be based on the rank obtained in B.Ed ( distance ) entrance test.
Osmania University Applications are invited for entrance test and admission to BEd ( Distance ) for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
Osmania University 2015 Distance Education BEd Eligibility
|B.A.B.L. ( Hons. )||₹ 1,25,000/-|
|B.B.A.B.L. ( Hons. )||₹ 1,25,000/-|
Osmania University Hyderabad 2015 Distance Education BEd Admission Procedure
- The admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank obtained in the BEd ( Distance Mode ) Entrance Test.
- The percentage of candidates to be admitted in each methodology ( subject ) shall not exceed the limit prescribed by the University / Government from time to time. The percentage of admissions into the five methodologies as per the rules in vogue is as follows :
- Mathematics Methodology ( MS ) : 25%
- Physical Sciences Methodology ( PS ) : 10%
- Biological Science Methodology ( BS ) : 20%
- Social Studies Methodology ( SS ) : 35%
- English ( EM ) : 10%
Osmania University Hyderabad 2015 Distance Education Application Form
Application Form and ICR sheet along with information brochure can be downloaded from the Osmania University Website www.osmania.ac.in
The filled in application form and ICR sheet along with a demand draft for ₹ 1000/- ( towards registration fee ), drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, Directorate of Admissions, OU” payable at Hyderabad, should be submitted on or before 2nd January, 2015, by 04.00 p.m. to the following address :
The Director, Directorate of Admissions,
Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education,
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007.
Osmania University Hyderabad 2015 Distance Education Important Dates
- Last date for submitting the application is 2nd January, 2015.
- The entrance test will be conducted tentatively on 1st February, 2015
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.