Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses 2015
Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses
Tele Phone No. : 0172 – 2534302,
Fax : 0172 – 2541143,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.puchd.ac.in.
Panjab University admission to B.Ed ( Correspondence ) for in – service teachers being run by university school of open learning.
- No. of Seats : 800
- Duration of Course : 2 Years
Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Eligibility Conditions
A. A person who possesses the following qualifications shall be eligible to join the course :
1. B.Ed. in ODL mode is a professional programme of secondary teacher training which aims at preparing in service teachers in secondary stage of education. The candidates who entered in teaching profession on the basis of Diploma / Certificate in primary /elementary teacher training and are intended to improve their competence by obtaining degree in secondary teacher training programme can take admission in B.Ed ( ODL ) program, provided they have graduation / post graduation degree in humanities / science / social science / commerce with minimum50% marks or degree in engineering / technology with specialization in science and mathematics with minimum 55 % marks
2. Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher training program through face – to – face mode and not in teaching profession are also eligible for admission in B.Ed. ODL programme provided they possess graduation / post graduation degree in humanities / science / social science / commerce with minimum50% marks or degree in engineering / technology with specialization in science and mathematics with minimum 55 % marks
In case of students belonging to Schedule Castes / Tribes / Backward Class, the requirement of 50 per cent marks shall be reduced by 5 percent provided they have obtained minimum pass marks prescribed by the regulations.
Note : For calculating percentage of marks in case of students who have passed B.A. examination by parts, the following procedure will be adopted :
(i) Average percentage of marks obtained in Prabhakar / Giani or an equivalent MIL Examination, English and in two more elective subjects. ( If more than two subjects have been cleared, the score in which he / she scored higher marks will be taken into account. ). Prabhakar or Giani will be considered as an elective subject and brought at par with one elective subject in respect of maximum marks.
(ii) For candidates who have received their B.A. degree after doing Shastri or an equivalent Oriental Title examination, marks obtained in Shastri examination or an equivalent OT examination will be considered as scored out of two subjects ( elective ) and calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in two elective subjects to the best advantage of the candidate.
2. Admission Criteria
Admissions to 800 seats in B.Ed. Semester System ( correspondence ) for session 2015 – 2017 will be done on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination only.
Panjab University Distance Education 2015 Reservation of Seats
The Seats are reserved as per Panjab University, Chandigarh rules. The category wise distribution is given below :
|Sr. No.||Category||%age of seats||500 Seats ( for Punjab & Chd. UT )||300 Seats ( for all India including Punjab & Chd. (UT )||Total|
|2.||ST||7.5||( 37.5 ) = 38||( 22.5 ) = 23||61|
|5.||Defence ( Ex - serviceman only )||5||25||15||40|
|6.||Riot Victims and Terrorist affected||2||10||6||16|
|7.||Wards of Freedom Fighters||2||10||6||16|
|Sub Total ( of reserved categories )||39.5||198||119||317|
Panjab University Distance Education Admission Procedure
Step – I : Register online at http://usolbed.puchd.ac.in note down login ID and password, download bank slip and take printout Deposit fee with bank slip in any branch of State Bank of India.
Step – II : Login with your loginID & password to fill your fee details journal number, branch code, date of deposit, upload photograph, signature and other important information. Incomplete and unlocked will not be considered.
Take printout of application form and send to along with documents to Assistant Registrar ( Establishment ) Room no. 103, Ground Floor, University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh through registered post / speed post or by hand.
Step – III : The candidate has to check the merit list on PU website .The tentative merit list will be displayed on 28th August, 2015. In case any of the candidate finds any discrepancy in the merit list, if any, ( like name of the candidate , Father’s name, Mother’s name, marks obtained in Graduation, Category claimed etc ) should send e-mail on Emailid : firstname.lastname@example.org for making the necessary corrections
Step – IV : If the name of candidate appears in merit list, then he/she has to attend the counseling scheduled on 04th September, 2015 to 5th September, 2015 at USOL as per the schedule. The counseling schedule will be displayed along with merit list on this website.
Panjab University Distance Education Courses Fees
The total fee for B.Ed. shall be deposited in four installments, one installment per semester.
The candidate can also deposit the total fee of 13390/- at the time of admission in the counseling. The students are required to pay the following fee as applicable to them along with above mentioned fee.
1. Registration Fee = 65/- ( To be paid by those students who have not already been registred with Panjab University ).
2. Eligibility Fee = 75/- ( To be paid by those students who have passed the lower examination from the University other than Panjab University ).
3. Migration Fee = 220/- ( To be paid by those students who have passed the lower examination from other University ).
4. Special Fee = 275/- ( To be paid by those students who apply for a admission from a place outside the jurisdiction of Panjab University i.e. Ludhiana, Hoshiarpur, Moga, Ferozpur, Chandigarh and Muktsar Tehsil of Faridkot ). The fee may be deposited in cash at Cash Counter at USOL, at the time of counselling after getting the admission slip from the ‘Admission Committee’ there.
The second installment of fee of B.Ed 2nd semester 9283/- should be deposited before 15th February, 2016 by cash / Demand Draft. The candidates are advised to show the receipt of fee deposited in the deptt. in room No. 107, Ground floor, USOL to avoid any difficulty related to examination etc. at later stage. Approximately same fee will be charged from the candidates during B.Ed. second year ( with annual 5% increase as per P.U. rule ).
Mode of Payment
Fee can be deposited in cash at State Bank of India, PU Extension Counter , Administrative Block, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh
Fee can be deposited through Bank Draft. The Bank Draft should be made in favour “Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh” payable at State Bank of India, Sector 14, Chandigarh.
Fee can be deposited “ONLINE” through Inter – Net Banking.
Important Dates for Panjab University Distance Education Courses
- Date of availability of online application forms : 20th July, 2015
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan : 16th August, 2015
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan : 19th August, 2015 upto 04.00 P.M.
- Last date for submission of fee details ( journal no. : branch code and date of deposit given by bank ) and uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website : 21st August, 2015
- Last Date of receipt of printed copies of online submitted application form ( both by hand / post ) to the following address :
Assistant Registrar ( Admissions ) University School of Open Learning Panjab University, Chandigarh – 160014 : 26th August, 2015 up to 4.30 P.M.
- Display of tentative merit list on Punjab University website : 28th August, 2015
- Last date for sending requests for correction in tentative merit list, if any : 31st August, 2015
- Display of final merit list : 01st September, 2015
- Dates of face – to – face Counseling at University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh : 04th September, 2015 to 5th September, 2015
University School of Open Learning ( USOL )
Suraj Bhan Hall,
Panjab University Chandigarh MBA ( Off – Campus ) Entrance Test Session 2013 – 2014
The curriculum of MBA ( Off Campus ) through distance mode will be relevant to the changing business scenario and will cater to the needs of all the aspiring learners especially the working executives.
Each Semester end evaluation will be of 100 marks in the proportion of 80: 20 i.e. 80 marks will be given on the basis of written paper and 20 marks will be given on the basis of assignments which will be in the form internal assessment.
How to apply for Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses
Prospectus and Forms, along with admit card can be downloaded from the University website http://mbaoffcampus.puchd.ac.in.
Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Eligibility Criteria for MBA ( Off Campus )
A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognised by Panjab University as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
A pass in final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching of professional experience.
Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC / ST / BC candidates.
Scheme of Panjab University Chandigarh Entrance Test
The Entrance Test will carry 100% weightage and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions. It will consist of multiple- choice questions having four responses.
The components of the test will include :
- Data interpretation and problem solving;
- Numerical Ability;
- Verbal Ability / Reasoning; and
- General English & Comprehension.
There will be 25 questions in each section.
Submission of Forms :
For Panjab University Chandigarh Entrance Test :-
The candidates have to fill and submit the form online. The last date for submission of complete online application form is 16th July, 2013.
Panjab University Chandigarh Admission :-
After the declaration of the result, the successful candidates will have to follow the procedure for admission to MBA ( Off – Campus ). If successful candidates do not follow this procedure, they will not be granted admission. At the time of declaration of result the details of this procedure will be available at http://mbaoffcampus.puchd.ac.in.
Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses Important Dates
- Date of availability of MBA ( Off – Campus ) Prospectus and Application Form : 14th June 2013
- Last date for submission of information on the website : 14th July 2013
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India : 16th July 2013
- Last date for submission of fee details and uploading of photograph, signature : 19th July 2013
- Admit card will be available only from the website : 26th July 2013
- Date and Time of the Entrance Test : 04th August 2013 ( Sunday ) 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
- Result card can be downloaded from the website : 14-08-2013 ( Tentative )
Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses – Panjab University 2015 Distance Education Courses – Distance Education Panjab university Programs 2015
Distance Education Related : Panjab University Chandigarh 2015 Distance Education Courses, Panjab University Chandigarh MA 2015 Distance Education Courses, Panjab University Chandigarh 2015 Distance Education Courses for BA, Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses 2015, Panjab University 2015 Chandigarh Distance Education Courses Study Centers, Panjab University 2015 Chandigarh Distance Learning PG Diploma Courses, Panjab University 2015 Chandigarh Distance Education Programs, Panjab University 2015 Distance Education UG Courses, Panjab University 2015 Correspondence Courses, Punjab University 2015 Distance Education Courses in BEd, Panjab University 2015 Chandigarh Distance Education Courses Eligibility, Panjab University 2015 Chandigarh Distance Education MA Courses, Panjab University Chandigarh 2015 Distance Education Enrolment Form, Panjab University 2015 Distance Education PG Courses, Important Dates for Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Education 2015, Panjab University 2015 Correspondence Courses in MBA, Panjab University Chandigarh 2015 Distance Education Fees Details, Panjab University 2015 Correspondence Courses in Mcom, Distance Education Courses Panjab University Chandigarh 2015, Panjab University 2015 Correspondence Certificate Courses, Distance Education Courses Panjab University in India, Panjab University 2015 Distance Learning, Correspondence Courses in India, Distance Education Courses from India, Distance Education Courses BCom in Panjab University Chandigarh,
Posted In distance education : Leave a response for panjab university chandigarh distance education courses 2015 by swathi