Punjab Technical University Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
Punjab Technical University Distance Education Courses
Punjab Technical University announces admission to the highly professional and job oriented Degree / diploma programs under distance education for 2009 session.
Convenient 2 hours study daily, International recognition, Very affordable fee, On line learning support, Free study material.
10+2, Graduates and working professionals.
Information Technology industry is set to touch a business of 60 billion US Dollars by 2010. This means lakhs of job opportunities, for people having qualification, latest skills and experience in IT and management.
After 10+2 ( any stream ) : B.Sc. IT, BCA, BBA, DCA, ADHNT.
After Graduation ( any stream ) : PGDCA, M.Sc IT, MBA, PGDBM, MCA.
PTU Distance Education Course Lateral entry
- B.Sc IT
- M.SC IT
PTU Distance Education Courses Salient Features
- UGC nomenclature approved courses.
- Morning / evening batches for working professionals.
- Covers technologies like Net, Oracle, Advanced Java, C – sharp, Linus, SQL Server.
- Learn and get experience at the same time.
- M.Sc ( IT ) course rated equivalent to master degree in UK.
- Communication & Soft skills development.
- Self assessment.
- Group discussions and Industry visits.
- Active placement cell to assist students in placement.
- Students placed in top companies like Microsoft, Dell, IBM, Wipro, HCl etc.,
- Thousands of students working as computer teachers in Punjab Govt schools.
- PTU students are eligible for lateral entry programme in U.K.
- For more information and prospectus contact your nearest learning centre.
- PTU Distance Education Admission Process.
PTU Distance Education admissions are made twice a year in March and September. The University works on semester system and examinations are conduced twice a year in March and September. The counseling is held at the learning centres and the candidates should contact the Learning centre preferred and must carry attested photocopies of their testimonials. The admissions are done subject to availability of seats / course at Learning Centre. Mere submission of form does not ensure admission i.e. only confirmed upon allotment of the roll no. from the University. The candidate found in – eligible are informed through the respective Learning Centres.
Every semester, the University publishes its prospectus with course details and fee structure, rules and regulations and an OMR form. The students are required to pay the semester fee along with the examination fee only in shape of demand draft to be made in the name of Registrar, Punjab Technical University payable at Jalandhar. In any case this fee should not be paid in cash or in name of the Learning Centre. Only the refundable Library security ( Not more than ₹1000/- ) and the Lab charges ( only in case of applied technology courses ) not exceeding 25% of the course fee are to be paid to the learning centre.
In any case fee once paid is not refundable.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.