Regional Institute of English South India Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
Regional Institute of English South India Distance Education Courses Admission 2015
Regional Institute of English, South India
Bengaluru – 560 056,
Phone No : 080 – 2321 3243 / 2321 8452,
Fax : 080 – 2321 1732,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.riesielt.com.
Regional Institute of English South India Distance Education Academic Structure 2015
The different programs related to the areas given below are coordinated by a team of qualified, experienced and committed members of faculty ably assisted by dedicated non-teaching staff.
- English for Specific Purpose
- Staff Development and Media
Application forms can be had from The Director, Regional Institute of English, South India, Bengaluru by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of the Director, Regional Institute of English South India, Bengaluru payable at Bengaluru or it can also be downloaded from our website www.riesielt.com
Regional Institute of English South India Distance Education Courses Details 2015
- One year distance mode
- A candidate is given four attempts to complete the course. In case if he / she fails to do so, he / she has to get re – admission to the course.
- Objectives :
The course aims to help the students
- improve their proficiency in English language
- acquire knowledge and skills related to English language teaching
- become effective classroom teachers
- become aware of the need for continuous professional development
- acquire core trainer skills in English language teaching
The course consists of the following six subjects / papers
- Listening and Speaking
- Language Work
- Methods and Materials of English Language Teaching
- Teacher Development
In addition to the above, students will be required to engage themselves in supervised and assessed practice teaching when they attend the final contact program.
- Contact Program :
There will be two compulsory contact programs. The first program will be for 3 working days and the second program will be for 20 working days including final examination and teaching practice.
- Learning Materials :
Each subject / paper mentioned above will have four modules. Each module will have 3 – 4 units. As soon as the student is admitted to the course he / she will be provided with the following.
- Learning material ( 6 booklets ) and assignment details ( 2 in each subject i.e. in all 12 assignments )
- Schedule for despatching completed assignments
- Schedule for the two compulsory contact programs ( for Batch 16 A and Batch 16 B )
- Identity card (Students are advised to bring the identity card when they attend the contact programs and examinations )
How to Apply for Regional Institute of English South India Distance Education Courses 2015 :
Fill in the application form by giving all the details required and enclosing copies of certificates wherever necessary as proof and mail them to
Regional Institute of English South India,
Bengaluru – 560 056.
Last date for submitting the application form along with the prescribed fee is May, 2015.
Copies of certificates required to be enclosed
- SSLC marks card ( Date of Birth / Age Proof )
- PUC marks card
- Degree marks card ( B. A / B. Sc / B.Com / M. A / M. Sc / M. Com )
- Enclose one extra stamp size photograph ( for the identity card ) along with the application form
Course fee : ₹ 9000/-
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Library fee
- Grade card fee
- Postage and stationery
Course fee can be remitted by cash / DD. Drawn in favour of the Director, Regional Institute of English South India, Bengaluru, payable at Bengaluru
Note : Money Orders and cheques will not be accepted.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.