University of Calicut Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
University of Calicut 2013 Distance Education Courses
University of Calicut,
Calicut University PO – 673635,
Telephone No. : 0494-2407355,
Website : http://www.universityofcalicut.info.
University of Calicut invites applications for entrance examination for admission to MBA Program under distance mode for the academic year 2013.
University of Calicut 2013 Distance Education Courses Eligibility
- Any recognised Degree with not less than 50% marks ( including languages ). Open Stream Degree holders of Calicut University can also apply.
- Programs of other University / Institution should be in the 10+2+3 pattern under regular stream. Candidates awaiting degree results may also apply.
- They should produce pass certificate and marklist at the time of admission, failing which their admission will re rejected. SC / ST / OBC / OEC candidates shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
How to Apply for University of Calicut 2013 Distance Education Courses
- Apply online through University of Calicut distance education website www.universityofcalicut.info.
- To get the application form and prospectus click the link MBA entrance ( CUMAT – SDE – 2012 ) in the Home page of Calicut University distance education website www.universityofcalicut.info
- After applying online, the photo in the printout should be attested by gazetted officer. The entrance exam fee is ₹ 1000/- for resident candidates and USD 100 for overseas candidates ( ₹ 500/- for SC / ST candidates if attested copy of community certificate is submitted )
- The fee can be remitted in Malappuram Distt in the Head of account 8443 – 00 – 106 PD Account of Calicut University
- Other Distt 8658 – 00 – 102 – 96 ( 02 ) CUS, State Bank of Travancore selected branches No – II current account of Finance Officer, Calicut University.
- Fee can also be remitted in Friends Janasevana Kendrams under the jurisdiction of Calicut University and Calicut University cash counter. Fee by way of demand draft is acceptable only in the case of candidates residing outside Kerala.
- They should draw the demand draft in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Calicut, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Calicut University Branch.
University of Calicut Distance Learning MBA Application Submission : The printout accompanied by original Challan receipt and two self addressed (5) stamped envelopes ( SC / ST candidates must attach attested copy of community certificate ) have to be forwarded to the following address on or before 1st July, 2013
Director, School of Distance Education,
University of Calicut,
Calicut University ( PO ), Malappuram – 673635,
University of Calicut 2013 Distance Education Important Dates
- Last Date Without fine : 20th June, 2013
- With a fine of ₹ 100/- : 27th June, 2013
- Last date of receipt of printout with Challan receipt : 1st July, 2013
- Date of Calicut University Entrance Exam : 11th August, 2013
Calicut University Distance Education Exam Centres 2013
In Kerala : Trivandrum, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Calicut, Malappuram, Palakkad and Kannur
Outside Kerala : Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangaluru.
Overseas : Sharjah, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Abudhabi, Kuwait, Riyad and Ajman.
The overseas candidates may apply through the following approved counselling centres of the School of Distance Education. The university reserves the right to cancel any of the exam centres or include more centres depending on enrolment.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.