Education Loan in Federal BankEducational Loan in Banks »
Federal Bank Education Loan
Education Loan in Federal Bank
Purpose of Federal Bank Loan :
The prime object is to provide every meritorious student though poor with an opportunity to pursue higher studies in India & Abroad with the financial support from the banking system with affordable terms and conditions.
Federal Bank Education Loan Eligibility :
- Should be an Indian National.
- Secured admission to professional / technical courses through Entrance test / Merit based selection process.
- Secured admission to foreign university / institutions ( for studies abroad ).
- Course & Institution should have necessary approval / recognition.
Federal Bank Education Loan Amount :
- Studies in India – Up to ₹ 7.5 Lakh.
- Studies Abroad – Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs.
Loan Period : Course period + 5 – 7 years.
Federal Bank Interest Rates : Please refer http://www.federalbank.co.in/beta/LoanInterest.htm to view interest rates.
Mode of Repayment for Federal Bank Education Loan :
Repayable in equal monthly installments in 5 to 7 years after moratorium period.
No repayment during moratorium period.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.