JMI 2017 Entrance Exam
Jamia Millia Islamia ( JMI ) invites admission Application for B. Tech and B.Arch programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
JMI 2017 B.Tech & B.Arch Programs
The Following B.Tech & B.Arch Programs are being offered,
- B.Tech ( Civil Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Computer Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Electrical Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineering )
- B.Arch ( Self – Financed )
JMI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech and B.Arch :
- As per CBSE JEE MAIN
JMI 2017 Reservation Category
- Muslim OBC / ST
- Muslim Women
- Jamia Internal
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category in online admission form. Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant ( Detail prospectus will be available soon )
To know more about JMI 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
JMI 2017 Online Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE ( Main ) 2017 Paper – 1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B. Arch programs must appear in JEE ( Main ) 2017 Paper – 2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE ( Main ) 2017 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
- The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the score in JEE ( Main ) 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively.
- Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at the following URL : http: // jmi.ac.in / admissions )
- Candidate applying at JMI has to submit JEE Main 2017 registration number in online application form.
JMI 2017 Submission of Application Form
Foreign students and NRI wards must apply through Foreign Students’ Advisor who may be contacted at the following address :
The Office of the Foreign Students Advisor
Room No: 20 – 21, Old SRK Hostel Building,
Gate No: 8, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar,
New Delhi – 110025
Tel: 91-11-26981717, 26985603, 26986176 Extn. 1760
JMI 2017 Admission Procedure
- Minimum eligibility qualifications for foreign students will be the same as for Indian students for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from an Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) 16, AIU House, Kotla Marg, New Delhi-110002, India. ( http: //www.aiuweb.org )
- In case the University / Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and ubmit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested, are to be submitted
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and also duly certified by the Indian Embassy or Consulate.
- For candidates applying from India, all attestation must be done by the concerned Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the relevant country in India.
- Applications without the attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants must collect their admission letter personally or send their authorized representatives to collect the same from the Office of the Foreign Students’ Advisor. Intimation about the admission shall also be sent to the selected candidates through e-mail.
- On being granted admission, all applicants should produce their Students Visa within one month of completion of admission formalities.
- A copy of this visa is to be submitted in the Office of the Foreign Students’ Advisor, JMI.
- In case of failure to obtain a visa within the stipulated period, the admission shall stand cancelled.
- The admission of Foreign Diplomats wishing to study in Jamia Millia Islamia shall be governed by the prescribed applicable procedures and rules as notified by the Government of India from time to time. 13. All foreign students ( old / new ) are required to fill a registration form available with the Office of the Foreign Students’ Advisor ( FSA ) , JMI, within 15 days of joining the program. Bonafide certificates shall not be issued if this is not complied with.
- Upon arrival in India every foreign student must register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office ( FRRO ) within 14 days from the date of first entry into India as per the prescribed applicable procedure.
- The category once filled in the application form shall be final and cannot be changed at any later stage. Once admitted, all foreign students shall pay the fee prescribed for their “admission category”throughout the duration of the Program. However, JMI reserves the right to revise the fee at any time.
- Once admitted, NRI wards / students will pay the requisite fees for their admission category throughout the duration of the program even if they
To know more about JMI 2017 Application Form Click Here
JMI 2017 Results
JMI 2017 Result Dates :
JMI 2017 Result Date : JMI Engineering Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your JMI Results 2017…
To know more about JMI 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about JMI 2017 Question Papers Click Here
JMI 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online Forms Available||10th December, 2016|
|2||Last Date to fill Online form||19th March, 2017|
|3||JMI Admission Form Fee||500 / + Applicable Bank Charges|
Jamia Millia Islamia University,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
New Delhi – 110025,
Telephone No : +91 11 26981717, 26984617,
26984658, 26988044, 26987183,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jmi.ac.in.
|Application Form : https://jmi.ucanapply.com/EntranceSCH/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMw==|