MUEEE 2017 Entrance Exam
Mewar University Engineering Entrance Exam ( MUEEE ) invites admission Application for B. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
MUEEE 2017 Offered Programs
Mewar University Engineering 2017 offers the following B.Tech Programs :
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
MUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
1. Minimum Marks :
The minimum marks required for admission in BTech courses will be 50% or equivalent grade with physics, chemistry and mathematics ( PCM ) in class XII for General and OBC candidates and 45% or equivalent grade for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates.
Note : Those appearing in class XII or equivalent examination may appear in MUEEE 2016; however, their admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
2. Date of Birth :
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1995 are eligible.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate only will be taken as authentic
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
MUEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The MUEEE Test paper will have 90 multiple choice questions, each carrying one mark.
- It will have three sections :
- Physics – 30 marks
- Chemistry – 30 marks
- Mathematics – 30 marks
MUEEE 2017 Seats
|MUEEE 2017 Branches||B.Tech ( 4 Years Program )|
|Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
MUEEE 2017 Exam Reservation
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates will be applicable as per the Government of lndia rules.
MUEEE 2017 Application Form
How to Apply :
A student can obtain the Application Fonn from the designated centres ( for details, refer to University website: www.mewaruniversity.org ) or University Campus at Chittorgarh, Rajasthan or Camp office (Mewar Institute, Sector – 4-C, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad – 201 012) at a cost of 100/-. The candidates may also get the Application Fonns by post by sending their request in this regard along with a demand draft of 100/ drawn in favour of Mewar University payable at Chittorgarh, to the Assistant Director (Admissions), Mewar University, Gangrar, Distt. Chittorgarh, ( Rajasthan ) – 312901 latest by 30th March, 2017. Duly filled Application Form should be sent/deposited in the envelop supplied with application fonn kit at local office representatives or be sentto Mewar University at address cited below.
- Candidates can apply for MUEE onthe prescribed Application Form only.
- Please ensure before mailing theApplication Form that:-
- The candidate has signed theApplication Form at specified places.
- The Application Fonn bears signature of the Father / Guardian and it is attested by the Principal / Head of institution where the candidate is studying in class XU / Passed XII or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Recent passport size photograph is pasted on the space marked for it
- The candidate must ensure that the Application Form is filled and complete in all respect. Incomplete form will not be considered.
- The Application Form is dispatched by Registered/ Speed Post in the enclosed MUEEE envelope only.Application Form sent by courier shall not be accepted.
- Information regarding receipt of the Application Form in the MUEE Unit of the Mewar University will be put on the website of the Mewar University. Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may write to the Assistant Director (Admissions), Mewar University, and forward a photocopy of the Application Form for proof ate-mail cited below.
- For latest updates, please refer to the University website: www.mewaruniversity.org Address for sendingcomplete Application Form and clarification, if any: University Campus:
- The Assistant Director (Admissions) Mewar UniversityNH-79,
Gangrar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan-312901 ( INDIA )
Tel :01471-220881 / 82 / 83 / 84,291148 / 58 / 09414109080
Fax : 01471-220886
MUEEE 2017 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be sent by general post. How ever. In case of non-receipt, it may be generated from the University’s website www.mewaruniversity.org10 days before the examination. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact / write to the University in case he / she is not in receipt of the Admit Card.
- In no case duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centre. Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over. Request for the issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained in any case after the examination is over.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
MUEEE 2017 Exam Centres
|7||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
MUEEE 2017 SyllabusTo know more about Centres Click Here
MUEEE 2017 Results
MUEEE 2017 Result Date :
MUEEE 2017 Result Date : Mewar University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 Results is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MUEEE Results 2017…
To know more about Results Click Here
MUEEE 2017 Counselling
- The verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling admission. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification,
- age, qualifying examination, eligibility and category of the candidate. On failing to establish the above through the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
- SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be required to produce original certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission in reserved category and will be treated as general candidates.
MUEEE 2017 Schedule of Examination
MUEE-2017 will be conducted on the following date asper the schedule given below:
|Date of Examination||Timing||Duration|
|6th May, 2017 ( Saturday )||10.00 – 12.00 Hrs||2 Hours|
MUEEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Lasa Date for Appliocation Form||30th March, 2017|
|2||MUEEE 2017 Entrance Examination||6th May, 2017|
The Assistant Director ,
NH – 79, Gangrar,
Chittorgarh ( Rajasthan ) – 312 901,
Telephone No : 01471 – 220881 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 291148 / 58 / 09414109080,
Fax No : 01471 – 220886,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mewaruniversity.org
|Appication Form : http://www.mewaruniversity.org/uploads/files/Common_admission_form1(3).pdf|