CIEAT Application FormExams Date »
CIEAT 2019 Application form, CIEAT 2019 Application fee, CIEAT 2019 Application procedure, CIEAT 2019 Admit card, CIEAT 2019 hall ticket, CIEAT 2019 Applications, CIEAT 2019 Application checklist, CIEAT 2019 Admit card release date, CIEAT 2019 important dates, CIEAT 2019 dates, CIEAT 2019 exam dates, CIEAT 2019 exam results
|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Centres||Syllabus||Results
CIEAT 2019 Application Form
How to apply
Applicants can apply for CIEAT 2019 in two ways
Online Application Process
- Apply for CIEAT or
- Register for JEE ( Main )
Candidates who apply online have to make a payment of [rupee]750 / – through Internet banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or send a DD for [rupee]750/- drawn in favour of ‘B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science’ payable at Chennai to the Director ( Admissions ).
On the back of the DD, aspirants have to write the name of the applicant and other details ( CIEAT–2019 ). To obtain by post, aspirants are required to send a letter with DD for [rupee]800/-
Offline Application Process
- Application forms can be obtained in person from the institute Admission Office, on payment of [rupee]750/-by cash or DD drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science”, payable at Chennai.
- Name of the applicant and other details have to be written on the back of the DD.
- To obtain Application Form by post, candidates have to send a request letter to the following address along with a DD for [rupee]800/- drawn in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science’ payable at Chennai to the Director ( Admissions ). The back of the DD should contain the name of the applicant and programme they wish to apply and other details.
- For more information, one can contact the following address
B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
Ph:91+44-22751347, 2275 0007, 2275 9236
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
CIEAT 2019 Admit Card
- CIEAT 2019 admit card will be released in the month of April. The admit card will have an aspirant’s details name, roll number, exam date, test centre, scanned photograph etc.
- It’s important to note that students need to carry the admit card to the test centre as without the same, candidates will not be required to appear for the exam.
- The admit card needs to be preserved till the admission process concludes.
CIEAT 2019 Important Dates
|1||Slot Booking starts on||10th April, 2019|
|2||Date of CIEAT 2019 at the Cities all over India||21st April, 2019|
|3||Date of CIEAT 2019 at the Institute Campus, Chennai||20th - 25th April, 2019|
|4||CIEAT 2019 Result declaration||May, 2019 ( Tentative )|