Ramanathapuram – 623706
Phone-1 : 04564206636
Phone-2 : –
Mobile : –
Fax : 04564229100
E-Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ganapathyenggcollege.com
Name of Principal/Dean : Dr. Y. Jagannadha Rao, M.Tech, Ph.D
Distance in KM from District Head Quarters : 40
Nearest Railway Station : Paramakudi
Distance in KM from Nearest Railway Station : 5
Bank Name : INDIAN BANK
Bank A/c No : 766661335
Admission in Ganapathy Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology 2012
Ganapathy Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology
Paramakudi – 623 706.
Ramanathapuram ( Dist.),
Contact Phone No. : 04564-206636, 208483, 2080000,
Website : www.ganapathyenggcollege.com.
Ganapathy Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs :
Under Graduate Courses :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology and Engineering
Post Graduate Courses :
- Master of Business Administration.
Ganapathy Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology Admission Procedure 2012 :
- Candidates can pursue under graduate courses in engineering after completing 12th class.
- Candidates should pursue 12th class in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates should secure 50% marks in 12th class to apply for engineering course. Candidates should attend common entrance exam to secure admission for this course.
- They will be selected for BE courses based on the score secured in entrance exam. Graduation is the required qualification to apply for MBA course. 50% marks in graduation level is compulsory to apply for MBA course.
- Admission for MBA course will be based on score secured in either CAT / MAT or any other common entrance exam.