|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
|Kind Attention to AIEEE Aspirants : AIEEE under New Format. AIEEE Conducted by CBSE would now be known as JEE Main. CBSE has announced the detailed information about JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam.
Further details please visit the following link JEE Main 2014.
Important : JEE Main 2014 will be conducted on 06th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 and Paper 2 ) & 09th, 11th, 12th & 19th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 Only ) by the JEE Apex Board for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs in NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, participating State Government Institutions etc..
AIEEE Admit Card 2013 :
AIEEE Admit Card Procedure 2013 :
- AIEEE Admit Card will be sent by “ordinary” post to the candidate about four weeks before the conduct of AIEEE examination, however, the Board will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of Admit Card for AIEEE in transit. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact / write to the Board in case he / she is not in receipt of the AIEEE 2013 Admit Cards by March, 2013.
- Such requests to be along sent with two photographs ( as pasted on the Confirmation Page ), one should be attested by Principal of the institution where candidate is studying / passed XII or by the gazetted officer to the following address :
Joint Secretary ( AIEEE ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1 – 2 Institutional Area, IP Extension,
Delhi – 110 092.
- Photocopy of the Confirmation Page, proof regarding remittance of fee ( photocopy of the Demand Draft ) and original receipt issued by the post office for having dispatch of Confirmation Page. Such request for issue of duplicate AIEEE Admit Card should accompany with a Demand Draft in favor of “Secretary, CBSE” Payable at Delhi / New Delhi amounting 50/- as fee and additional 30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates. Request for AIEEE Issue of Admit Card after AIEEE examination will not be entertained.
- In no case the duplicate Admit Card of AIEEE 2013 would be issued at the Examination Centres. Original AIEEE Admit Card should be retained by the candidates till the completion of the admission process.
Directions for candidate Opted AIEEE Online Examination 2013 :
- Please check AIEEE 2013 Admit Card carefully for your Name, Course, Date of Birth, Sex, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. Question paper shall be made available in English and Hindi ( Bilingual ) only. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to CBSE immediately for necessary action.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1.5 hrs before the exam so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the exam. No candidate, in any circumstance, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after the commencement of AIEEE exam 2013.
- No candidate without AIEEE Admit Card shall be allowed to sit in the Examination by the Center Supdt.
- Candidate will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the conclusion of the test.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Supdt. / Invigilators.
- The AIEEE Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his / her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to carry any photo identity proof ( School / College ID Card, Passport ) to AIEEE Examination Center.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside AIEEE 2013 Examination Center. CBSE will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the examination room.
- Approach the Center Supdt. / Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
- For any queries or issues the candidates may contact on toll free No. which will be put on CBSE / AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in later on.
To view details of JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam please Click Here.