AIEEE Application Form 2014
|JEE Main 2016 Question Bank CD|
|Kind Attention to AIEEE Aspirants : AIEEE under New Format. AIEEE Conducted by CBSE would now be known as JEE Main. CBSE has announced the detailed information about JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam.
Further details please visit the following link JEE Main 2014.
Important : JEE Main 2014 will be conducted on 06th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 and Paper 2 ) & 09th, 11th, 12th & 19th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 Only ) by the JEE Apex Board for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs in NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, participating State Government Institutions etc..
Click to know details about JEE Main 2014 Application Form
AIEEE Application Form 2013 :
A candidate can apply for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination only Online by logging on to AIEEE University website : www.aieee.nic.in.
AIEEE Online Application Form Submission 2013 :
The AIEEE 2013 Online Form Submission of particulars may be made at AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.
The confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered / Speed Post to CBSE and payment can be made as follows :
- By Credit / Debit card, ( or )
- Demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank.
- Candidates submitting AIEEE applications online are required :
- To retain a photocopy of Confirmation Page with Registration No. and
- Copy of mode of remittance of Examination fee :
- Candidates submitting AIEEE applications online are required :
Note : In addition to Examinations Fee, following Service / Processing Charges will have to be paid by the candidates. For online submission of AIEEE Application with payment through Credit Card / Debit card… 2% of the examination fee plus service tax as applicable.
- Request for change / correction in any particulars in AIEEE Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction / addition / deletion in any particular once filled in AIEEE application form whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Incomplete Confirmation Pages having over-writing, shall be rejected.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
AIEEE Important Dates 2013 :
- Last date for registration ( online ) filling of AIEEE Application Form : November, 2012
- Last date for receipt of confirmation page in the CBSE Office : December, 2012
( By Registered / Speed post only )
Applying AIEEE Application Form 2013 :
I. Candidates should apply for AIEEE 2013 ‘Online’ only both for Offline Examination ( Paper / Pen Test ) as well as Online Examination ( Computer Based Test ).
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given on the AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in.
- After successful filling of online form a confirmation page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his / her entire information as filled by him / her and a unique registration no. which candidate can use in future correspondence. This confirmation page will work as application form for the candidate.
- Candidates must keep a photocopy of the confirmation page for use wherever and whenever required.
- Please ensure before mailing the AIEEE application that :
- The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at one specified place
- The confirmation page bears signature of the Father / Guardian
- The candidate has put left hand thumb impression at the specified place failing which candidature will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Recent passport size two photographs taken on or after 1st October, 2011, one pasted in the space marked for it and one duly attested by the Principal / Head of institution where the candidate is studying in class XII / Passed XII or by Gazetted officer.
- Candidate appearing for both the courses of B.E / B. Tech and B. Arch / B. Planning together and candidates opted centre in foreign country, have to pay fee as per clause 9.2 of AIEEE booklet.
- AIEEE application ( Confirmation page ) is dispatched by Registered / Speed Post only;
- AIEEE Confirmation Page sent by courier shall not be accepted and rather rejected.
- AIEEE Confirmation Page sent / dispatched through the coaching centre will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The use of address of any coaching centre / coaching institution is strictly prohibited, if any body use the address of any coaching centre / institution his / her Confirmation Page will be rejected.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
II. For AIEEE Online Submission of Application through AIEEE Website : www.aieee.nic.in.
- Online submission of AIEEE application may be made by accessing the AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling up the AIEEE Online Forms. Candidates are required to take a print of the AIEEE Online Application after successful submission of data. The print out of the computer generated Confirmation page, complete in all respect should be sent to the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post :
Joint Secretary ( AIEEE ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
P.S.1 – 2, Institutional Area,
Patparganj, I.P. Extn.,
Delhi – 110 092.
- Candidates should pay the fee as mentioned in para 9.2. The fee could be remitted in the following ways :
- By Credit / Debit card, or
- Through Demand Draft which should be drawn in favor of the “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi” drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your name, address, registration number ( as given on confirmation page ) and paper opted on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates submitting AIEEE online application are required :
- To retain photocopy of computer generated confirmation page with Registration No.
- The candidate can get his / her confirmation page after confirmation of fee by bank or CBSE for that the candidate can check the status of receipt of fee by entering Reg. No. Name & date of birth.
- More information and instructions for filling – in AIEEE Online Application Form would be made available on the AIEEE 2013 website : www.aieee.nic.in from November, 2012 to December, 2012. Candidates must ensure that the Confirmation Page along with original Demand Draft should reach to the Board on or before the last date i.e. December, 2012.
- Even after the successful submission of AIEEE Online Application within due date, if the Confirmation Page does not reach the Board on or before the last date or reaches without the requisite fee, the Confirmation Page of the candidate will be treated as cancelled. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the Online Form.
- On submission of detail, a confirmation page with Registration Number shall be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of confirmation page and paste photograph, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the residential address with PIN code.
III. Information regarding receipt of applications in the AIEEE Unit of the CBSE will be put on the AIEEE 2013 website : www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates can check the receipt of their Application Number on the website ( after 30 days of last date for receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE office i.e. January, 2013 ). Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website from February 2013 onwards may write to the Joint Secretary, AIEEE Unit, and forward a photocopy of the Confirmation Page, proof of payment of fees, the Demand Draft or any other mode of payment and two passport size photographs (as pasted on the Confirmation Page) up to February, 2013.
IV. In case the Admit Card is not received by March, 2013 the candidates should write / contact the CBSE March, 2013 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, Photostat copy of the Confirmation Page, two photographs ( as pasted on the Confirmation Page one is duly attested as mentioned in para 2 above ), and proof regarding remittance of fee.
V. Candidate must preserve the AIEEE Admit Card till the admission process is over. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the AIEEE examination in any case.
VI. Candidate applying B.E. / B.Tech only or B.Arch / B. Planning only or B.E. Tech and B.Arch / B.Planning together are required to pay the fees as per clause 9.2 of Information Bulletin.
Address for sending complete AIEEE Confirmation Page and clarification, if any :-
The Joint Secretary ( AIEEE Unit ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1 – 2 Institutional Area,
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110 092,
Telephone No. : 011 – 22239177 – 80, Extn. 110, 151 & 157 011 – 22246095, 22246087,
Fax : 011 – 22246095, 22235775.
To view details of JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam please Click Here.
AIEEE 2016 Navigation : AIEEE 2014 List of Institutions Participating institutes, AIEEE Counselling 2014, AIEEE 2014 Admit Card, AIEEE Application Form Availability 2014, AIEEE Syllabus 2014, AIEEE 2014 Results, AIEEE 2014 Aptitude Test Syllabus, AIEEE 2014 Chemistry Syllabus, AIEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2014, AIEEE Syllabus for Physics 2014, AIEEE 2014 Syllabus for Physics, AIEEE 2014 Mathematics Syllabus, AIEEE 2014 List of Participating Institutions in CCB Counselling, AIEEE 2014 Important Dates, AIEEE 2014 State Code of Eligibility, AIEEE 2014 Exam Centres, AIEEE 2014 Application Form, AIEEE Preparation Tips 2014, AIEEE 2014 Eligibility, AIEEE 2014 Entrance Exam, AIEEE Preparation Question Bank CD
AIEEE Related : AIEEE 2014 Online Application Form, AIEEE 2014 Apply Online, AIEEE 2014 How to Apply, AIEEE Application Form 2014, AIEEE 2014 Online Registration, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Last Date, AIEEE How to Apply Online 2014, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Submission, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Status, All India Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2014, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Procedure, AIEEE 2014 Admission Forms, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Process, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Download, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Details, AIEEE Registration Form 2014, Application Form for AIEEE 2014, AIEEE Application Form Date 2014, AIEEE Application Form Issuing Date 2014, AIEEE Online Form Submission for 2014, How to Apply for AIEEE 2014 Exam, AIEEE 2014 Application Online, AIEEE 2014 Application Form Dates, Cost of AIEEE Application Form 2014, Sale of Application Forms of AIEEE 2014, AIEEE Application Form Fee 2014, AIEEE Question Paper 2014, AIEEE Question Paper Download 2014, JEE Main 2014 Application Form,
AIEEE 2014 Application Form – AIEEE 2014 Online Application Form – AIEEE 2014 Apply Online – AIEEE 2014 Online Registration – JEE Main 2014 Application Form – All India Engineering Entrance Application Form 2014.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : aieee : Leave a response for aieee application form 2014 by sudha