AIEEE Preparation Tips 2014
|JEE Main 2015 Question Bank CD|
|Kind Attention to AIEEE Aspirants : AIEEE under New Format. AIEEE Conducted by CBSE would now be known as JEE Main. CBSE has announced the detailed information about JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam.
Further details please visit the following link JEE Main 2014.
Important : JEE Main 2014 will be conducted on 06th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 and Paper 2 ) & 09th, 11th, 12th & 19th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 Only ) by the JEE Apex Board.
AIEEE Preparation Tips :
AIEEE – Fashioning an Effective Preparation Strategy :
Engineering as a discipline has had a bull run year after year. All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ) has had the highest number of examinees in a single-day competitive exam globally.
AIEEE exam, which was scheduled for April & May.
Success tips for AIEEE Exam :
- Speed and accuracy is an important aspect, which comes from extensive practice of similar questions.
- Always exercise time pressure while solving AIEEE papers. In Maths use short methods for calculations, skip irrelevant steps to save time.
- The most important thing is clarity of concepts and regular practice in problem solving.
- AIEEE is not difficult, but tricky. However, its questions do have a need of being tackled with different tactics and perspectives.
- Focus on solving the problems on your own, while preparing for the AIEEE Exam.
- Both speed and strike rate matter. You need to be quick and accurate to achieve high scores. High speed with less accuracy can actually ruin your results.
- Never use a calculator while preparing for the AIEEE. Being adept at mental calculations can actually increase your speed to a great extent.
- Select your questions wisely. If you solve easy and average questions correctly, you can easily get through. You may attempt difficult ones to make merit.
- Gather and implement tips, gain confidence, be positive, and you will ace AIEEE.
Last lap before the AIEEE :
Must do in the last two weeks :
- Make a note of important points.
- Make a timetable for the coming 12 days to revise your syllabus. A time-table must be developed in such a way that you give maximum time to your strengths. For instance, if you are strong in Electrostatics in Physics, then revise electrostatics, devoting enough time to it so that you are sure and confident of every concept in it. If you are not thorough in Modern Physics, then only revise the topics you have studied. Do not study anything new in the last week.
- Cover your syllabus during the next seven days. Now revise your complete syllabus once.
- Take a few Mock Tests to check your speed and accuracy.
- Identify the gaps or problem areas where you are wasting the maximum time. Whatever mistakes you make in the first paper try to rectify in the second. In this way you will be better prepared for the main exam. What most students do is that they revise the entire syllabus but never attempt a mock test. Therefore they make mistakes in the main exam and thus lose the race.
- Let your hair down the day before AIEEE. Do not study anything. Simply relax and indulge yourself.
- Stay calm, confident and trust your ability.
- Say to yourself ‘I am excited about AIEEE and I can crack it’.
- Don’t ask your friends how much they have studied. It will only create stress.
- Have a sound sleep for at least six to seven hours.
- Prepare to reach the exam centre an hour before the commencement of the AIEEE exam.
The importance of chemistry :
Importance of chemistry
It is observed that those who crack AIEEE are the ones who do well in chemistry. A week before the exam dedicate four hours to brush up your concepts of chemistry — three hours for organic and inorganic chemistry and one hour for physical chemistry. Try to attempt chemistry in the first hour as it has some easy questions and if you can solve these questions in the first hour, you will feel confident. It has been proved that if you are confident, your efficiency increases. Inorganic and organic also cover a substantial portion in AIEEE. Chemistry is the most scoring subject.
Just read the concepts of thermodynamics and chemical equilibrium. Some questions from these parts are purely conceptual. So clear your concepts and you can successfully attempt 40 per cent questions from these two topics.
Expert advice / recommendation :
Always attempt theoretical questions first and then questions which require calculation. It’s human nature that if you attempt a few questions that build your confidence in the beginning then you feel loaded with positive energy which increases your efficiency and speed for the rest of the paper.
Last-minute prep tips for AIEEE Entrance Exam :
Getting through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ) is not all about conceptual clarity and knowledge of the appropriate formulae and theories. There is more to it than meets the eye. The defining characteristic is its timed multiple choice question ( MCQ ) format.
The basic idea of a timed test is that you have to work and answer under the constraint of time. Hence, a simple step-by-step algorithmic method of solving a question would only waste your time and put you at a disadvantage. What is required is a set of unconventional tools and methods of problem-solving, apart from the commonsense approach.
A crash course at leading institutes would have given you ample exposure to the types of questions expected. The internet is full of AIEEE solutions for most of the previous years’ AIEEE papers. What would help your preparation at this time is solving free online tests under similar time constraints or downloading a few AIEEE papers and doing them as timed tests.
Here are a few additional tips from TCY online experts that will help you handle any MCQ format question with elan:
Pre-exam strategies :
Tip 1 – Relax :
This is not the time to panic; this is the time to consolidate your preparation and be confident. If you have gone through the AIEEE question papers of the previous years, you would know that AIEEE is not a tough test. It is based completely on the curriculum that you followed at +1 and +2 levels. What you really need is to be mentally alert, though completely relaxed in the exam, so that you do not make silly errors.
Tip 2 – Prioritise :
Your first preference should be to consolidate the syllabi that you are thorough with and then take up, in convenient lots, the rest of the syllabus you are not so comfortable with. In this preparation, the past AIEEE papers would come in handy. Shortlist a few topics based on the past papers and then systematically work on them. Once you are through with one lot of topics, you may take up the next.
Tip 3 – Practice :
Divide all the AIEEE Model Papers you use for practice into the following three parts. Each part should be practiced, and timed separately. This is because your strengths and weaknesses in different subject areas vary.
To view the full details of JEE Main 2014 please Click Here.
AIEEE 2015 Navigation : AIEEE 2014 List of Institutions Participating institutes, AIEEE Counselling 2014, AIEEE 2014 Admit Card, AIEEE Application Form Availability 2014, AIEEE Syllabus 2014, AIEEE 2014 Results, AIEEE 2014 Aptitude Test Syllabus, AIEEE 2014 Chemistry Syllabus, AIEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2014, AIEEE Syllabus for Physics 2014, AIEEE 2014 Syllabus for Physics, AIEEE 2014 Mathematics Syllabus, AIEEE 2014 List of Participating Institutions in CCB Counselling, AIEEE 2014 Important Dates, AIEEE 2014 State Code of Eligibility, AIEEE 2014 Exam Centres, AIEEE 2014 Application Form, AIEEE Preparation Tips 2014, AIEEE 2014 Eligibility, AIEEE 2014 Entrance Exam, AIEEE Preparation Question Bank CD
AIEEE Related : AIEEE Entrance Exams, AIEEE Preparation Tips, Question and Answers, AIEEE Preparation Tips 2014, AIEEE 2014 Entrance Exam, AIEEE Registration, AIEEE 2014 Exam, AIEEE CBSE 2014, AIEEE Admission 2014, Extrance Exam CDs, AIEEE Information Bulletin, AIEEE, All India Engineering Entrance Examination 2014, AIEEE Sample Papers, AIEEE 2014 India, AIEEE 2014, CBSE AIEEE, AIEEE 2014 Entrance, AIEEE 2014 Exam Details, AIEEE 2014 Syllabus, Competitive Exam, AIEEE Exam Form, AIEEE 2014 Exam Centres, Entrance Exams,
AIEEE Preparation Tips 2014 – AIEEE Entrance Exam Tips 2014 – Preparation Tips for AIEEE 2014 – All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam Preparation Tips 2014.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : aieee : Leave a response for aieee preparation tips 2014 by sudha