|Kind Attention to AIEEE Aspirants : AIEEE under New Format. AIEEE Conducted by CBSE would now be known as JEE Main. CBSE has announced the detailed information about JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam.
Further details please visit the following link JEE Main 2014.
Important : JEE Main 2014 will be conducted on 06th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 and Paper 2 ) & 09th, 11th, 12th & 19th April, 2014 ( For Paper 1 Only ) by the JEE Apex Board for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs in NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, participating State Government Institutions etc..
Click to know details about JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam
AIEEE Entrance Exam 2013 :
The Central Board of Secondary Education,
All India Engineering / Architecture Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ),
Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue,
Institutional Area, ( Near Bal Bhavan ),
New Delhi – 110 002.
In pursuance of MHRD’s directions and subsequent decision of the JEE Apex Board on JEE Main and JEE Advanced held on April month & May month JEE Main Examination, 2013 ( hitherto known as AIEEE – Paper I ) for admissions to BE / BTech courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be held during April, 2013.
1. The JEE Main ( Paper I of earlier AIEEE ) for BE / BTech will be held in two modes, viz JEE Main Offline and JEE Main Online ( CBT ) :
- JEE Main Online & Offline Examination will be held on April month.
2. The JEE Main Examination ( Paper II of earlier AIEEE ) for admissions to BArch / BPlanning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs :
- JEE Main 2013 Paper II will be held on April, 2013 in Offline Mode only.
AIEEE 2013 Paper Pattern :
i ) The merit list for admission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving 40% weightage ( suitably normalised ) to class XII ( or equivalent examination ) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE Main Examination.
ii ) The JEE Main ( Paper I of earlier AIEEE ) will have the following JEE Main Exam Pattern :
- JEE Main Paper I will have one objective type question paper.
- JEE Main Paper I will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- JEE Main Duration of the Paper I will be 3 Hours.
iii ) The JEE Main ( Paper II of earlier AIEEE ) will have the following JEE Main 2013 Exam Pattern :
- The JEE Main Paper II for admissions to BArch / BPlanning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper.
- JEE Main 2013 Paper II will consist of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE.
- The Duration of the JEE Main Paper II will be 3 Hours.
iv ) Only 1,50,000 of the top rankers in JEE Main, which includes students from all categories ( GE, OBC ( NCL ), SC and ST ) will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2013 ( hitherto known as IIT – JEE ) for admission to IITs, IT BHU and ISM Dhanbad. Notice in this regard has been issued by the IIT system separately. AIEEE conducted earlier by the CBSE would now be known as JEE Main Exam.
To view details of JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam please Click Here.