AUEET, AUEET 2018, AUEET Alliance University, AUEET Exam Date 2018, AUEET Common Entrance Test 2018, AUEET Exam Details, AUEET Entrance Exam, AUEET 2018 Exam Date, Alliance University Entrance Exam, AUEET Bangalore 2018 Courses Offered, Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam 2018, AUEET Eligibility, Alliance University Entrance Eligibility 2018, AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2018, AUEET Exam Pattern, AUEET Application Form, AUEET Application Form 2018, AUEET Online Application 2018, Alliance University Engineering Application Form, AUEET 2018 Online Registration, AUEET 2018 Application Form Submission Date, AUEET Admit Card 2018, AUEET Test Centres, AUEET Results, Alliance University Engineering Results
AUEET 2018 Entrance Exam
Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) invites admission Application for B.Tech Regular , B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
AUEET 2018 B.Tech Course
- B Tech in Civil Engineering ( CE )
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering ( ME )
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE )
- B Tech in Aerospace Engineering ( AE )
- B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )
- B Tech in Information Technology ( IT )
AUEET 2018 Eligibility
B.Tech ( Regular )
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) in the above subjects taken together
- JEE ( Main ); JEE ( Advanced ); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination
Duration : Four years; Full time
B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )
- Through the lateral entry option, candidates are directly admitted to the third semester ( second year of study ) of the B. Tech. degree course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) in the final year examination ( fifth and sixth semesters ) and in an appropriate branch of engineering. Provided further that all candidates seeking lateral entry to the B. Tech. degree course are required to clear the prescribed subjects as specified by Alliance University.
Duration : Three years; Full time
AUEET 2018 Online Application Form
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online for I. Regular ( OR ) II. Lateral
- Download Application Form
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of 1000 /- ( 2000 /- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for Foreign National applicants ) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet / Transcript
- Standard XII mark sheet / Transcript
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card ( JEE ( Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) / Other State Entrances.
Please send your filled in Application Form to :
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Mob.: +91 8667618548, +91 9880619618
AUEET 2018 Application Timeline
|Admission Rounds||Entrance Test Location||Admission Selection Process||Last date to apply|
|Regular Application Round||Bengaluru||April, 2018||24th April, 2018|
The Regular Application Round
- This being the regular round of applications, seat availability is higher as compared to that in the later application rounds.
- The Regular Applications Round enables applicants to apply for the four-year, full-time Bachelor of Technology ( B. Tech. ) course offered by the Alliance College of Engineering & Design on the basis of a high score obtained in Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) exceptionally.
- Such applicants are also provided with an early opportunity to select from among the preferred options of student accommodation.
AUEET : Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test
AUEET 2018 Admission Procedure
All short – listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design , Alliance University. The Process has two stages.
Stage I : Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
Stage II : Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
To know more about AUEET 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
AUEET 2018 Results
AUEET Exam Date
Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam will be Conducted on May, 2018.
AUEET Result Date
Alliance University 2018 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your AUEET Results 2018…
To know more about AUEET 2018 Results Click Here
AUEET 2018 Important Dates
|1||AUEET 2018 Last Date of application Form||24th April, 2018|
|2||AUEET 2018 Entrance Examination||May, 2018|
To know more about AUEET 2018 Question Papers Click Here
Alliance College of Engineering and Design,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106.
Telephone No : +91 80 30938050 / 1 / 2 / 3,
Mobile No : + 91 96200 09825,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : https://ced.alliance.edu.in/.