AUEET, AUEET 2018, AUEET Rank Card, AUEET Eligibility, AUEET 2018 Exam Date, AUEET Application Form, AUEET Admit Card, AUEET Exam Pattern, AUEET Admission Procedure, AUEET Exam Details, AUEET Important Dates, Alliance University Notification, AUEET Online Application Form, AUEET Online Application Form, AUEET Official Website, AUEET Exam Results, AUEET Syllabus, AUEET Test Centres, Alliance University Entrance Exam, Alliance University Entrance Test, Alliance University Entrance Exam Date, AUEET Common Entrance Test 2018, AUEET 2018 Qualifications, AUEET 2018 Application Form Submission Date, AUEET 2018 Exam Centre List
AUEET 2018 Entrance Exam
Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) invites admission Application for B.Tech Regular , B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
AUEET 2018 B.Tech Course
- B Tech in Civil Engineering ( CE )
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering ( ME )
- B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE )
- B Tech in Aerospace Engineering ( AE )
- B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )
- B Tech in Information Technology ( IT )
AUEET 2018 Eligibility
B.Tech ( Regular ) :
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
- Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) in the above subjects taken together
- JEE ( Main ); JEE ( Advanced ); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination
Duration : Four years; Full time
B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) :
- Through the lateral entry option, candidates are directly admitted to the third semester ( second year of study ) of the B. Tech. degree course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) in the final year examination ( fifth and sixth semesters ) and in an appropriate branch of engineering. Provided further that all candidates seeking lateral entry to the B. Tech. degree course are required to clear the prescribed subjects as specified by Alliance University.
Duration : Three years; Full time
AUEET 2018 Online Application Form
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online for I. Regular ( OR ) II. Lateral
- Download Application Form
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of 1000 /- ( 2000 /- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for Foreign National applicants ) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet / Transcript
- Standard XII mark sheet / Transcript
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card (JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) / Other State Entrances (please specify)
Please send your filled in Application Form to :
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Mob.: +91 8667618548, +91 9880619618
AUEET 2018 Application Timeline
|Admission Rounds||Entrance Test Location||Admission Selection Process||Last date to apply|
|Regular Application Round||Bengaluru||28th April, 2018||31st March, 2018|
|Delhi||1st May, 2018|
|Lucknow||3rd May, 2018|
|Guwahati||5th May, 2018|
The Regular Application Round :
- This being the regular round of applications, seat availability is higher as compared to that in the later application rounds.
- The Regular Applications Round enables applicants to apply for the four-year, full-time Bachelor of Technology ( B. Tech. ) course offered by the Alliance College of Engineering & Design on the basis of a high score obtained in Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) exceptionally.
- Such applicants are also provided with an early opportunity to select from among the preferred options of student accommodation.
AUEET : Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test
AUEET 2018 Admission Procedure
All short – listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design , Alliance University. The Process has two stages.
Stage I : Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
Stage II : Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
To know more about AUEET 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
AUEET 2018 Results
AUEET 2018 Result Date : AllianceUniversity 2018 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month June, 2018
Please keep watching this page, to check your Alliance University Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about AUEET 2018 Results Click Here
To know more about AUEET 2018 Question Papers Click Here
AUEET 2018 Important Dates
|1||AUEET 2018 Last Date of application Form||March, 2018|
|2||AUEET 2018 Entrance Examination||April, 2018|
Alliance College of Engineering and Design,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106.
Telephone No : +91 80 30938050 / 1 / 2 / 3,
Mobile No : + 91 96200 09825,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ced.alliance.edu.in