|Home page||Entrance Exam||Exam Centres||Chemistry Syllabus|
|Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
AEEE 2018 Application Form
Application Forms of Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2018 can be obtained :
- Computer Based Test : Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
- Pen & Paper Based Test : Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
- Application Fee : 1000/- for CBT as well as P & P. Application fee once paid will not be refunded
AEEE 2018 Online Application
- Refer to the University website www.amrita.edu for details and instructions.
AEEE 2018 Printed Application Form
- From sale outlets ( Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank ) on payment of 1000/- ( For details visit the University Website www.amrita.edu ) or
- By post, from the Admission Co – ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri,Bengaluru and Coimbatore, on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for 1000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. [or]
- Direct from the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft for 1000/- as above.
Note : When a demand draft is used, candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “ B.Tech Application”, his / her Name and mobile number. Please keep a photocopy of the filled in application and Demand Draft with you for future reference.
AEEE 2018 Submission of the Filled in Application
- Please note down the Application number in your personal record and keep a photocopy of the filled in application for future reference and correspondence.
- Duly filled in application form shall be sent in the pre – addressed cover to the following address ONLY :
The Admissions Co – ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
( P.O ) Amritanagar, Ettimadai ,
Coimbatore 641 112,
Telephone No : 0422 – 2685169 / 170 .
AEEE 2018 Hall Ticket & Identification
- In order to prove their identity candidates should produce any of the following :
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Any other authentic document which proves identity .
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid hall ticket. In the Examination hall, candidate should produce the hall ticket when demanded by the invigilator.
- The Hall Ticket generated by the software will contain the Name and Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted to the candidate etc.
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the University website by entering Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall Ticket will not be sent by post.
- In the examination hall, each candidate shall sign the attendance sheet. This signature shall be identical with the signatures on the Application Form and the Hall Ticket. During the examination, the candidate’s left hand thumb impression also will be taken for identification. Thumb impression will be taken again at the time of admission for comparison.
- Candidates shall retain their hall tickets used in the examination hall having the signature of the invigilator and produce the same at the time of counselling failing which the candidate will not be allowed for counselling.
AEEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||15th November, 2017|
|2||Issue of OMR Application||15th November, 2017|
|3||Last date for Online Registration||31st March, 2018|
|4||Last date for receiving OMR Application||31st March, 2018|
|5||Computer Based Test ( CBT )||19th April, 2018 to 22nd April, 2018|
|6||Pen and Paper ( P&P ) Test||28th April, 2018|
|7||Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results||05th May, 2018|