AEEE 2021 Application Form
Application Forms of Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2021 can be obtained
- Computer Based Test : Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
- Pen & Paper Based Test : Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹1000/- for Computer based test as well as Pen & Paper based test. Application fee once paid will not be refunded
AEEE 2021 Online Application
- The Application form will be available from the official website of www.amrita.edu.
Printed Application Form
- From sale outlets ( Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank ) on payment of ₹ 1000/- ( For details visit the University Website www.amrita.edu ) (or)
- By post, from the Admission Co – ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri,Bengaluru and Coimbatore, on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for ₹1000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. (or)
- Direct from the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft for ₹1000/- as above.
Note : When a demand draft is used, candidate should write on the back of the Demand Draft, “ B.Tech Application”, his / her Name and mobile number. Please keep a photocopy of the filled in application and Demand Draft with you for future reference.
AEEE 2021 Submission of Application Form
Duly filled in application form shall be sent in the pre – addressed cover to the following address Only
The Admissions Co – ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
( P.O ) Amritanagar, Ettimadai ,
Coimbatore 641 112,
Telephone No : 0422 – 2685169 / 170 .
AEEE 2021 Hall Ticket & Identification
In order to prove their identity candidates should produce any of the following :
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Any other authentic document which proves identity.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid hall ticket. In the Examination hall, candidate should produce the hall ticket when demanded by the invigilator.
The Hall Ticket generated by the software will contain the Name and Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted to the candidate etc.
Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the University website by entering Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall Ticket will not be sent by post.
In the examination hall, each candidate shall sign the attendance sheet. This signature shall be identical with the signatures on the Application Form and the Hall Ticket. During the examination, the candidate’s left hand thumb impression also will be taken for identification. Thumb impression will be taken again at the time of admission for comparison.
Candidates shall retain their hall tickets used in the examination hall having the signature of the invigilator and produce the same at the time of counselling failing which the candidate will not be allowed for counselling.
AEEE 2021 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Application Submission||19th October, 2018|
|2||Commencement of slot booking for CBT||05th April, 2019|
|3||Application submission, slot booking closes for CBT||10th April, 2019|
|4||Application submission closes for PPT||25th April, 2019|
|5||CBT – 3 slots each of 2.5 hrs duration||22nd - 26th April, 2019|
|6||Pen & Paper Test – one slot of 2.5 hrs duration ( 10:00 to 12:30 hrs )||27th April, 2019|
|7||Publication of AEEE Results||05th May, 2019|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.