AUEET 2017 Entrance Exam
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test ( AUEET ) invites admission Application for B. Tech and M. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
AUEET 2017 Offered Programs
6 – Year Integrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) Dual Degree Programmes :
- Admissions into 6 Year Integrated ( B.Tech.+M.Tech. ) Dual Degree Programmes will be processed as per rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Admissions, A.U.
- The Candidates admitted in 6 Year Integrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) Dual Degree Programmes can avail exit option after the completion of 4 Years course period. They will be given B.Tech degree.
AUEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Test Code||Test Name||Course Code||Course Name||Eligibility|
|611||6 Year Integrated ( B.Tech+M.Tech ) Dual Degree Programmes||61101||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Software Engg )||10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with minimum 50% Marks.|
|61102||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Net Working )||- do -|
|61103||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering )||- do -|
|61104||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )||- do -|
|61105||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )||- do -|
|61106||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communications Engg )||- do -|
|61107||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering )||- do -|
|61108||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Instrumentation Technology )||- do -|
To more about Entrance Exam Click Here
AUEET 2017 Seats Availability
Reservation of seats :
Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUEET 2017 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below :
Local candidates :
- In every course of study 85% of the available seats in each course and category are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU / SVU ) ;
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; OR
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
- A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause ( 1.1 ) above in relation to any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU / OU / SVU.
- If he / she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to ( i ) Such local area where he / she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or ( ii ) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods;
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he / she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to
- Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or
- Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she has resided last in such equal periods.
- Candidates claiming reservation under local category should submit the relevant certificate by downloading the appropriate proforma from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
The remaining 15% of seats can be competed by the categories mentioned below:
- All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas.
- Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Candidates who are spouses / children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognized by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed. ( G.O.No.646 dated : 10th July, 1979 )
Other categories of reservation :
The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education ( EC – 2 ) Department, dt. 20th August, 1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW ( CV-1 ) dt. 10th December, 1999 as amended up todate: Scheduled Castes ( SC ) :15%; Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 6%; Listed Backward Classes ( BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%, C- 1%, D-7% and E-4% )
Coursewise student intake in engineering courses offered in A.u.college of engineering ( a ) & a.u. College of engineering for women :
|Test Code||Course Code||Name of the Course||No. of Seats|
|A.U. College of Engineering ( A ) Self-Finance||A.U. College of Engineering for Women ( only for women’s ) Self-Finance|
|611||61101||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Software Engg )||60 ( SF )||30 ( SF )|
|61102||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Net Working )||60 ( SF )||-|
|61103||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering )||30 ( SF )||-|
|61104||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )||60 ( SF )||-|
|61105||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )||30 ( SF )||-|
|61106||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communications Engg )||60 ( SF )||30 ( SF )|
|61107||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering )||30 ( SF )||-|
|61108||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Instrumentation Technology )||30 ( SF )||-|
To more about Reservation of Seats Click Here
AUEET 2017 Test Procedure
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide – rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and Photo ) OMR ANSWER SHEET only. Page No. 2
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
AUEET 2017 Application Form
How to apply :
Submission of filled in applications through online :
- Applications should be submitted through online only.
Online Submission :
For online submission of application, visit the Websites www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in / doa. A candidate has to pay 1,200 / – ( 1000 / – for SC / ST / PHC ) ( Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected ) as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission :
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa or www.audoa.in and attend the examination
General Information / Instructions :
- The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if
- The application is incomplete.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- False or incorrect information is furnished.
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste / community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the University.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during 20th April, 2017 to 27th April, 2017.
- The candidate should PRESERVE THE HALL TICKET to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course
- The appearance at AUEET 2017 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the Course automatically.
- For NCC / Sports categories the certificates obtained the degree of the period of qualifying examination alone are considered.
- Incomplete Applications will be Summarily Rejected.
- Admission shall be based on the AUEET 2017 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
- At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUEET 2017 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / Matriculation or equivalent Certificate )
- Migration Certificate, ( for other Institutions )
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC / ST / BC / EBC / Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O. / Thasildar if fee concession is claimed ( the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue ) .
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC / Sports / CAP / PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
- Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his / her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
- The university reserves the right to deny entry into AUEET 2017 if the University finds the antecedents of the candidate are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of AUEET 2017, his / her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any program under AUEET 2017 or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given.
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the university concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
- Cancellation of seats : Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of first phase and 80% refund before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after second phase of counseling.
To more about Application Form Click Here
AUEET 2017 Exam Centres
AUEET 2017 will be conducted at the following Test Centres :
Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in application form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
AUEET 2017 Syllabus
To more about Syllabus Click Here
AUEET 2017 Results
AUEET 2017 Result Date :
AUEET 2017 Result Date : AUEET 2017 Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 18th May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check yourAUEET Entrance Results 2017…
To more about Results Click Here
AUEET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Submission of online Applications||8th March, 2017|
|2||Last date for submission of online Applications||15th April, 2017|
|3||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of 1500 / -||25th April, 2017|
|4||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||16th April, 2017 to 27th April, 2017|
|5||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||29th April, 2017|
|6||Commencement of Entrance Test ( Tentative )||6th May, 2017 to 8th May, 2017|
|7||Date of Publication of Results||18th May, 2017|
Directorate Of Admissions,
Peda Waltair, Visakhapatnam 530 017,
Telephone No : 2573441,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in / doa & www.audoa.in
|Online Application Form : http:// aueet.audoa.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=EET|