Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the following courses offered in A.U. College of Engineering (A) through AUEET 2016.
AUEET 2016 Offered Programs
- 6 Year Integrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) Dual Degree Programs ( with exit option after 4 years )
- Twinning Programs :
- B.Engg. Air Craft Engineering
- B.Tech. Electro-Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering.
AUEET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
|Test Code Name||Course Code & Name||Eligibility||Student Strength|
|611 – 6 Year Integrated ( B.Tech+M.Tech ) Dual Degree Programs and Twinning Programs.||61101 : B.Tech+M.Tech. Computer Science & Software Engg.||10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with minimum 50% Marks.
|60( SF )|
|61102 : B.Tech+M.Tech. Computer Science & Net Working.||60( SF )|
|61103 : B.Tech+M.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30( SF )|
|61104 : B.Tech+M.Tech. Civil Engineering||60( SF )|
|61105 : B.Tech+M.Tech. Mechani- cal Engineering||30( SF )|
|61106 : B.Tech+M.Tech.Electronics & Communications Engg||60( SF )|
|61107 :B.Tech+M.Tech. Chemical Engineering||30( SF )|
|61108 : B.Tech+M.Tech.Instrumentation Technology||30( SF )|
|61109 : B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering||30( P )|
|61110 : B.Tech. Electro Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering||20( P )|
To more about Eligibility Click Here
AUEET 2016 Test Centres
AUEET 2016 will be conducted at the following Test Centres :
a) Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Application Form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
b) When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
AUEET Test Procedure 2016
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and Photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
AUEET 2016 Reservation of Seats
Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUEET 2016 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below:
Local Candidates :
In every course of study 85% of the available seats in each course and category are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
1.A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU/ SVU );
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; OR
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he/she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
2. A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause (1.1) above in relation to any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU/ OU / SVU.
- If he / she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he / she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods; OR
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he / she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he/she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
Candidates claiming reservation under local category should submit the relevant certificate by downloading the appropriate proforma from the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
3. The remaining 15% of seats can be competed by the categories mentioned below:
- All candidates defined as “Locals” of Andhra University area, and
- The following categories of candidates who are defined as “Non-locals” for the present purpose: (i) All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas. (ii) Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (iii)Candidates who are spouses / children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognized by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed.(G.O.No.646 dated : 10.07.1979)
Other Categories Of Reservation :
The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education (EC-2) Department, dt. 20-8-1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW(CV-1) dt. 10-12-1999 as amended up todate:
- Scheduled Castes (SC) : 15%; Scheduled Tribes (ST): 6%; Listed Backward Classes (BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% and E-4%)
- NCC: 1%; Sports : 0.5%; Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP): 2% of seats be filled by horizontal method of reservation. This reservation is applicable for local candidates only.
- PH : 3% of seats be filled by following horizontal method of reservation. In the absence of suitable PH candidates in the respective categories, these seats will be filled-in with other candidates of the same category. This reservation is applicable for local candidates only.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category. This rule of reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33.33% or more of the seats therein. In the absence of eligible women candidates in categories of SC, ST, BC Groups A, B, C, D, E, CAP, NCC, PH and Sports, those seats will be filledin with men candidates of the same category. (G.O.M.S.no.184, dt. 20-8-1993);
- The number of seats reserved under various categories shall be calculated on the total seats available in the respective units given below as per the existing rules of the respective universities : If there is any fraction in the calculation of seats under reservation for various categories, it should be rounded off to the nearest number without affecting the sanctioned strength. 6 year Integrated (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) Dual Degree Programs and Twinning Programs offered in AU College of Engineering (A) are taken as one unit each.
- 5% supernumerary seats in each course are available to candidates belonging to Other States. To consider a candidate under Other States category, the candidate should have studied in any state other than A.P. and be a native of a place outside A.P.
- 15% supernumerary seats are available to Foreign students in each course as per the D.O.No.F.1-30/94 ( CPP-11 ) of UGC subject to their eligibility. Such candidates need not appear for the Entrance Test. Their applications will be considered under separate fee structure applicable to foreign students through Director, International Affairs, A.U.
Procedure For Admission To Reserved Seats :
- SC, ST and BC’s ( A, B, C, D, E ) seats will be filled as per the order of merit ( Rank ) in each category.
- In case of special reservation, University will constitute expert committees with competent authorities and they will fix the priority.
To more about Reservation of Seats Click Here
AUEET 2016 Application Form
Submission Of Filled In Applications Through Online :
Applications should be submitted through online only.
For online submission, visit the Websites www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. A candidate has to pay1,000/- (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
- Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed. The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O )or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
To more about Application Form Click Here
AUEET 2016 Hall Tickets
Candidates should download the Hall Tickets from the University website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa or www.audoa.in and attend the examination.
AUEET 2016 Syllabus
To more about Syllabus Click Here
AUEET 2016 Results
AUEET 2016 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of 21st May, 2016.
To more about Results Click Here
AUEET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Submission of online Applications||9th March, 2016|
|2||Last date for submission of online Applications||21st April, 2016|
|3||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of 1500/-||25th April, 2016|
|4||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications||16th April, 2016 to 27th April, 2016|
|5||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||30th April, 2016|
|6||Commencement of Entrance Tests||5th May, 2016|
|7||Date of Publication of results||21st May, 2016|
Directorate Of Admissions,
Peda Waltair, Visakhapatnam 530 017,
Telephone No : 2573441,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
engineering entrance exam - aueet -