AUEET Application, AUEET Application Form 2018, AUEET BTech Application Form 2018, AUEET How to Prepare 2018, AUEET Application Form Last Date 2018, AUEET Application Procedure, AUEET Application Form Submission 2018, Andhra University Engineering Exam Application Form, AUEET How to Apply 2018, AUEET Online Application Form 2018, AUEET Application Form Status 2018, AUEET Exam Hall Ticket, AUEET Hall Ticket Download, AUEET Admit Card, AUEET Results, AUEET Important Dates 2018
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Seats Availability||Syllabus||Results|
AUEET 2018 Application Form
How to apply
Submission of filled in applications through online :
- Applications should be submitted through online only.
Online Submission :
For online submission of application, visit the Websites www.audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa. A candidate has to pay 1200 / – ( 1000 / – for SC / ST / PHC ) ( Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected ) as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments :
Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission :
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
General Information / Instructions
- The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if
- The application is incomplete.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- False or incorrect information is furnished.
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste / community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the University.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during April, 2018.
- The candidate should PRESERVE THE HALL TICKET to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course
- The appearance at AUEET 2018 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the Course automatically.
- For NCC / Sports categories the certificates obtained the degree of the period of qualifying examination alone are considered.
- Incomplete Applications will be Summarily Rejected.
AUEET 2018 Admission Procedure
- Admission shall be based on the AUEET 2018 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
- At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- AUEET 2018 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / Matriculation or equivalent Certificate )
- Migration Certificate, ( for other Institutions )
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC / ST / BC / EBC / Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O. / Thasildar if fee concession is claimed ( the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue ) .
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC / Sports / CAP / PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent incase of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
- Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his / her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
- The university reserves the right to deny entry into AUEET 2018 if the University finds the antecedents of the candidate are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of AUEET 2018, his / her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any program under AUEET 2018 or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given.
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the university concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
- Cancellation of seats : Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of first phase and 80% refund before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after second phase of counseling.
AUEET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Submission of online Applications||March, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of online Applications||April, 2018|
|3||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of 1500 / -||April, 2018|
|4||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||April, 2018|
|5||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||April, 2018|
|6||Commencement of Entrance Test ( Tentative )||May, 2018|
|7||Date of Publication of Results||June, 2018|