AUEET Seats 2018, AUEET Seats Reservation 2018, AUEET Seats Availability 2018, AUEET 2018 Reservation Categories, AUEET BTech Seats 2018, AUEET 2018 Seat Allotment, Andhra University Engineering Entrance Seats 2018, AUEET BTech Exam Seats 2018, Allotment of AUEET Seats 2018, AUEET Entrance Seats 2018, AUEET 2018 Seats Reservation, Andhra University Engineering Seats 2018, Andhra University Seats
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Syllabus||Results|
AUEET 2018 Seats Availability
Reservation of seats
Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of AUEET 2018 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as detailed below :
- In every course of study 85% of the available seats in each course and category are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area ( AU / OU / SVU ) ;
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be; (or)
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he / she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
- A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause above in relation to any local area shall be regarded as a local candidate of AU / OU / SVU.
- If he / she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) Such local area where he / she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or (ii) Where the period of his / her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she studied last in such equal periods;
- If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he / she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local Candidate in relation to Such local area where he / she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; (or)
- Where the period of his / her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he / she has resided last in such equal periods.
- Candidates claiming reservation under local category should submit the relevant certificate by downloading the appropriate proforma from the website http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa/
The remaining 15% of seats can be competed by the categories mentioned below
All candidates defined as “Locals” of Andhra University area, and The following categories of candidates who are defined as “Non-locals” for the present purpose :
- All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas.
- Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Candidates who are spouses / children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities, Educational Institutions recognized by the Government and similar State or quasi Government Institutions within the State. A Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed. ( G.O.No.646 dated : 10th July, 1979 )
Other categories of reservation
The allocation of percentage of seats as detailed below is as per G.O.M.S.No.184, Education ( EC – 2 ) Department, dt. 20th August, 1993, and G.O.M.S.No.116 SW ( CV-1 ) dt. 10th December, 1999 as amended up todate: Scheduled Castes ( SC ) :15%; Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 6%; Listed Backward Classes ( BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%, C- 1%, D-7% and E-4% )
Coursewise student intake in engineering courses offered in A.U.College of Engineering (a) & A.U.College of Engineering for Women :
|Test Code||Course Code||Name of the Course||No. of Seats|
|A.U. College of Engineering ( A ) Self-Finance||A.U. College of Engineering for Women ( only for women’s ) Self-Finance|
|611||61101||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Software Engg )||60 ( SF )||30 ( SF )|
|61102||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Net Working )||60 ( SF )||-|
|61103||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering )||30 ( SF )||-|
|61104||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )||60 ( SF )||-|
|61105||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )||30 ( SF )||-|
|61106||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communications Engg )||60 ( SF )||30 ( SF )|
|61107||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering )||30 ( SF )||-|
|61108||B.Tech + M.Tech. ( Instrumentation Technology )||30 ( SF )||-|