Avinashilingam University Engineering Entrance Examination – AAEEE 2019
Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Exam – AAEEE 2019
Avinashilingam University conducts All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Exam – AAEEE 2019 applications are invited for admission to UG & PG Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
AAEEE 2019 Offered Courses
Avinashilingam University BE Programs
- Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Food Processing & Preservation Technology
- Information Technology
- Printing Technology
Avinashilingam University ME Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- VLSI Design
- Medical Electronics
- Food Technology
Avinashilingam University Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility for BE Programs
- Eligibility Norms Candidates must be either 17 years of age or attained the age at the time of admission. They should have studied in regular, full-time, formal stream in the school. Candidates appearing for the 12th standard examinations in March / April 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Passed 10, +2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility Criteria for B.E. ( Lateral Entry ) admission
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering programme along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However the admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Eligibility for ME Programs
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying Examination. Those who are awaiting the results of their qualifying examinations will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidates as mentioned in section above will be required to qualify in the Entrance Test conducted by the competent authority. The candidates should compulsorily produce their marksheets at the time of interview.
Avinashilingam University 2019 Application Form
Issue of AAEEE 2019 Application Forms
AAEEE Applications can be downloaded from the University website www.avinuty.ac.in.
Application forms and prospectus will be available at the office of Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore – 641 043 on payment of [rupee] 400/- by cash or by post by sending a request to the Registrar along with a DD for [rupee] 450/- ( For SC / ST students only [rupee] 200/- by cash or [rupee] 250/- by post on producing the attested copy of community certificate ) drawn in favour of The Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, payable at Coimbatore, or can be downloaded from the website www.avinuty.ac.in.
Entrance Exam and Submission of Application
Application form duly filled in, by the candidate’s own handwriting, with the attested copies of 10th Mark Sheet and Community Certificate should reach the
Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women,
Coimbatore – 641 043.
To Know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
Avinashilingam University 2019 Exam Centres
Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for women.
Bharathi Park Road, North Coimbatore,
Coimbatore – 43.
Avinashilingam University 2019 Results
All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Exam Results has been declared
To know more about Results Click Here
AAEEE 2019 Important Dates
|1||Last date of receipt of Application Forms||March, 2018|
|2||AAEEE Entrance Exam Date||21st April, 2018|
AAEEE 2019 Question Papers
Telephone No : 0422 2658145, 2658716, 2435550,
Fax No : + 91 422 2658932, 2658997,
Website : www.avinuty.ac.in