BEE 2018 Application Form
Prospectus can be downloaded and the candidate has to apply online accessing the websites www.aipnpc.org or www.em-ea.org or www.beeindia.gov.in and take the printout of the filled in application form and send it along with requisite fee and all enclosures.
BEE 2018 How to Apply
Fill BEE 2018 Online Application Form at www.aipnpc.org, please fill the form with all details and click “Submit” button for registration. You can have a preview of the application form and application number would generate. If any changes are to be done you can go back and make necessary changes. If all the details are correct, click “confirm” button. ( After confirmation no changes can be done. However, in case the candidate fill the application wrongly, he / she can fill the online application afresh and submit again. The application form received with enclosures and fee will alone be accepted and registered.
- Take a print out of the generated online application form after successful submission of data.
- Affix one passport size photo in the application.
- Candidate must enclose copies of all relevant certificates in proof of Qualification, Experience and Caste ( if applicable ), etc. Otherwise the application will be rejected. ( For supplementary candidates need not send proof of qualification, experience ).
- The format of OBC Certificate / SC / ST Certificate in Govt. of India format can be downloaded from the website www.aipnpc.org.
- The Employment Experience Certificate format can be downloaded from the website www.aipnpc.org
Send the printed application form through post or courier, with enclosures to reach the following address on or before 13th July, 2018
The Deputy Director General,
National Productivity Council,
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Productivity,
6, Aavin Dairy Road,
Ambatttur Industrial Estate ( North ),
Ambattur, Chennai – 600 098.
BEE 2018 Applications received after the last date OR in any other format other than the prescribed one OR incomplete will be summarily rejected. Delays in transit and applications without relevant enclosures would be rejected without assigning any reason.
In all subsequent correspondence make sure that invariably you quote the registration number, which you will intimated through email once registered the application.
Candidates sponsored by State Development Agencies ( SDAs ) will also have to register through on-line application. In the case of SDA sponsored candidates, wherever mandatory, fill in ‘0’ in the space provided for DD No., Amount (Rs.), Bank Name, etc. While filling the online application and sending the printed application for registration, a copy of the letter from the Sponsoring Authority Agency ( SDA ) is to be enclosed along with the application.
Application Fee for New Candidates
- For general candidates – [rupee] 500/-
- For candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes – [rupee] 250/-
- For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes having annual income of less than [rupee] 8 lakhs per annum – [rupee] 250/-
BEE 2018 Examination Schedule
|Paper No||Examination Paper||Examination Date||Time|
|I||General Aspects of Energy Management & Energy Audit.||22nd September, 2018||09:30 - 12:30 Hrs|
|II||Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities||22nd September, 2018||14:00 - 17:00 Hrs|
|III||Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities||23rd September, 2018||09:30 - 12:30 Hrs|
|IV||Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility systems ( Open Book Examination )||23rd September, 2018||14:00 - 16:00 Hrs|
BEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date to receive BEE 2018 Application Form||13th July, 2018|
|2||BEE 2018 Exam Date||22nd & 23rd September, 2018|