BVP CET Counselling 2018
BVP Counselling 2018, BVP Pune Counselling 2018, BVP Pune Counselling Schedule, BVP Pune CET Counselling 2018, Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Counselling Procedure 2018, BVP Pune Counselling Details 2018, Counselling Schedule for BVP Pune 2018, BVP Counselling for Admission 2018, Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Counselling 2018, BVP Pune Counselling Dates 2018, BVP Counselling Status, BVP Counselling Schedule, BVP B Tech Counselling, BVP CET Counselling, BVP Counselling Details, BVP Counselling Date, BVP Counselling Procedure, BVP Pune Counselling Procedure, BVP Pune B Tech Counselling
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Form|
|Application Centres||Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Results|
BVP Pune Counselling 2018
- After declaration of result the university will dispatch counselling and on the spot selection invitation letters to first 5000 candidate in the merit list of CET ( Engineering ) 2018. Candidates who have filled the application form online and whose name appear within the merit list of first 5000 we receive the counseling invitation letters at the email address provided. The candidate from merit No. 1 to 5000 should attend the counselling on the dates mentioned in the counselling schedule mentioned at point no. 52. Candidate from merit no. 5001 to 8000 should attend the counselling only after confirmation of vacancy position on our websites and on the dates specified mentioned at point no. 52. The university shall allott the seats by merit and as per availability. It may be possible that seat in the branch of the choice of the candidate or in any other branch may not be available at the time of councelling of the candidate. The university shall not be responsible for the same.
- The counselling session will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of E n g i n e e r i n g , Pune as per the schedule indicated mentioned at point no. 52. Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of candidate’s claim for admission. It shall be candidate’s responsibility to see the result of CET ( Engineering ) 2018
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview ( counselling ) and for on the spot admission, if eligible, even though he / she does not receive any intimation letter from the University
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the various courses available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the course in which seats are available when his / her turn for counselling comes.
- The candidate must note that appearance at this test and inclusion of name in the Merit list do not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to the course of his / her choice. His / Her admission to a particular course will depend upon the availability of vacancies for that particular course at the time of his / her counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ) and letter for counselling. If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Annexure II, he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat. Admission will be offered to the eligible candidates to any branch as per the availability of the vacancy in that branch at the time of counselling.
- It may be possible that the student may fail to receive the invitation letter due to any reason. They may attend the counselling sessions as per the schedule of counselling on their own, provided they satisfy requisite qualifications for admission and his merit in the CET ( Engineering ) 2018 . The candidates who fail to receive the counselling letter, for whatever reason, must bring some other proof of identity of appearing at CET ( Engineering ) 2018 examination, for permission to appear for the counselling sessions. It will not be possible to make any changes or adjustments in the dates of the counselling sessions. The candidate should attend counselling session on his / her own judgment. It may happen that a seat for admission for the course of his choice may not be available when his / her turn comes up as per the merit in CET ( Engineering ) 2018 results.
The candidates in the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the CET ( Engineering ) 2018 will be called in as per their ranks for counselling and on the spot admission to the various courses as shown below
BVP 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Date||Candidates called for Counselling||Time|
|Regular Merit Category|
|18th June, 2018||Merit No. 1 to 500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 501 to 1000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|19th June, 2018||Merit No. 1001 to 1500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 1501 to 2000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|20th June, 2018||Merit No. 2001 to 2500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 2501 to 3000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|21st June, 2018||Merit No. 3001 to 3500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Merit No. 3501 to 4000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|22nd June, 2018||Merit No. 4001 to 5000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Foreign / NRI / PIO / O CI / Institutional Q uota Merit Category|
|23rd June, 2018||Merit No. 001 to 140||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Regular Merit Category Merit No. above 5001 should see the University / College website for vacancy status.|
|25th June, 2018||Merit No. 5001 to 6000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|26th June, 2018||Merit No. 6001 to 7000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|27th June, 2018||Merit No. 7001 to 8000||10.00 a.m. onwards|