BVP Pune Application Form 2018, BVP CET 2018 Application Form, Bharati Vidyapeeth Application Form 2018, BVP Application Form 2018, BVP University Pune Application Form, BVP Pune B Tech Application Form 2018, BVP Pune Form 2018, BVP Apply Online, BVP Pune Admission Procedure, BVP Pune Admission Form, BVP Pune Online Application Form, BVP CET Engineering Forms 2018, BVP Pune Admission Process, BVP Pune Engineering College Application Form, BVP Online Registration 2018, Application Form for BVP Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Admission Procedure, BVP Pune Online Form, BVP Pune Application Form Last Date, BVP Pune Application Form Fee, BVP Pune Form Cost, BVP Pune Admit Card 2018, BVP CET 2018 Exam Centre, BVP Pune Exam Centers, BVP Pune Test Centres, BVP Pune Examination Centres 2018, BVP Pune Important Dates 2018
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Centres|
|Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
BVP Pune 2018 Online Application Form
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET ( Engineering ) 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of [rupee] 1,700/- ( Entrance test fee is non refundable )
Online submission of Application form
The application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the
- website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print
of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
For any queries related to Online Registration,
- contact Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, Director, CET Online Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030
- HelpLine No. ( Phone No )- 020-24407163 Email Id: email@example.com
Submission of Application form in person / by post / by Courier
- In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. Phone No. :020-24407131/132/133 FaxNo.: 020-24329675
- The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- If payment is done through cash, the candidate has to fill up bank challan ( available at the Common Entrance Test Cell ) and deposit the filled up challan and test fee to the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
- The last date of submission of application form will be 21st May, 2018 before 5:00 pm.
- An incomplete application form or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP 2018 Admit Card
- Admission cards for CET ( Engineering ) 2018 test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will indicate roll number and test center allotted to the candidate with its address. The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 27th May 2018 he / she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same (as attached with the application form) photographs along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of the application form ( as submitted with the application form ).
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
BVP 2018 Exam Centres
The candidate should indicate clearly the examination centre at which he / she wishes to appear For examination. Test will be held at following centers. For selecting choice of centre to appear for the entrance examination, write the corresponding number of the centre as shown in the table below
BVP 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date of application form to BVP 2018||24th May, 2018 5.00 pm|
|2||Date and time of BVP 2018 Examination||27th May, 2018 From 11.00 am to 2.00 pm|
|3||Date of declaration of result www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net||4th June, 2018 at 5.00 p.m.|
|4||Classes will commence from||4th July, 2018|
|5||BVP 2018 Admit Card||27th May, 2018|