BEEE 2021 Entrance Exam
Bharath University invites application for admission to Engineering Programs through Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination BEEE for the academic year 2021 to the following courses.
- B.Tech Lateral
BEEE 2021 is an All India Engineering Entrance Examination Conducted by Bharath University for admission of B.Tech degree Programme through single window counseling.
BEEE 2021 Specializations
|S.No.||Branch / Specialization||S.No.||Branch / Specialization||S.No.||Branch / Specialization|
|B.Tech ( Duration 4 Years )||8||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||16||Artificial Engineering|
|1||Civil Engineering||9||Electronics and Communication Engineering||17||Scientific Computing|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||10||Computer Science and Engineering||18||Mining Engineering|
|3||Mechatronics||11||Information Technology||19||Environmental Management|
|4||Automobile Engineering||12||Agricultural Bio Technology||20||Network Security|
|5||Aeronautical Engineering||13||Genetic Engineering||21||Petroleum and Off-Shore Engineering|
|6||Aerospace Engineering||14||Bio Medical Engineering||B.Arch ( Duration 5 Years )|
|7||Nano Technology||15||Industrial Bio Technology||1||Bachelor of Architecture|
|S.No.||Branch / Specialization|
|M.Tech ( Duration 2 Years )||8||Power Engg & Mgmt|
|1||Cons.Mgmt||9||Embedded Systems Design|
|2||CASE||10||CSE - Big Data Analytics|
|3||Machine Design||11||Information Technology|
|4||Thermal Engineering||12||Industrial Bio Technology|
|7||Power Electrical & Drives||15||MBA|
BEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant for BEEE 2021 should be a resident of Indian national and (i) should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding 10 + 2 years for admission to Undergraduate program.
- Should have studied in educational institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Enginering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate / B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he / she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- Any B.E / B.Tech or its equivalent examination approved by UGC / AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60 % marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
BEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
|1||Part 1 : English 10 questions with a total weightage of 10 marks|
|2||Part 2 : Physics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks|
|3||Part 3 : Chemistry 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks|
|4||Part 4 : Mathematics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks|
|5||Part 5 : Biology 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks ( Only for Biology Students )|
|6||No Negative mark for wrong answer|
|7||Total weightage 100 marks|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.