BEEE 2019, BEEE Admission 2019, BEEE Exam 2019, BEEE Engineering, Bharath University Entrance Exam 2019, Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam, BEEE Entrance Test 2019, BEEE Entrance Examination 2019, Bharath University Entrance Exam 2019 Date, BEEE Entrance Exam 2019, BEEE Exam Notification 2019, Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam ( BEEE ), BEEE Exam Details 2019, BEEE Exam Date 2019, BEEE Entrance Exam 2019, BEEE Test Schedule 2019, BEEE Offered Courses 2019, BEEE UG Programs 2019, BEEE PG Programs 2019, BEEE Eligibility 2019, Bharath University Entrance Exam Eligibility, Eligibility for BEEE 2019, BEEE BTech Eligibility 2019, Bharath University Entrance Exam Pattern
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Syllabus||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||Zoology Syllabus||Results|
BEEE 2019 Entrance Exam
Bharath University invites application for admission to Engineering Programs through Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination BEEE for the academic year 2019 to the following courses.
- B.Tech Lateral
BEEE 2019 is an All India Engineering Entrance Examination Conducted by Bharath University for admission of B.Tech degree Programme through single window counseling.
BEEE 2019 Specializations
|S.No.||Branch / Specialization||S.No.||Branch / Specialization||S.No.||Branch / Specialization|
|B.Tech ( Duration 4 Years )||8||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||16||Artificial Engineering|
|1||Civil Engineering||9||Electronics and Communication Engineering||17||Scientific Computing|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||10||Computer Science and Engineering||18||Mining Engineering|
|3||Mechatronics||11||Information Technology||19||Environmental Management|
|4||Automobile Engineering||12||Agricultural Bio Technology||20||Network Security|
|5||Aeronautical Engineering||13||Genetic Engineering||21||Petroleum and Off-Shore Engineering|
|6||Aerospace Engineering||14||Bio Medical Engineering||B.Arch ( Duration 5 Years )|
|7||Nano Technology||15||Industrial Bio Technology||1||Bachelor of Architecture|
|S.No.||Branch / Specialization|
|M.Tech ( Duration 2 Years )||8||Power Engg & Mgmt|
|1||Cons.Mgmt||9||Embedded Systems Design|
|2||CASE||10||CSE - Big Data Analytics|
|3||Machine Design||11||Information Technology|
|4||Thermal Engineering||12||Industrial Bio Technology|
|7||Power Electrical & Drives||15||MBA|
BEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant for BEEE 2019 should be a resident of Indian national and (i) should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding 10 + 2 years for admission to Undergraduate program.
- Should have studied in educational institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Enginering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate / B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he / she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- Any B.E / B.Tech or its equivalent examination approved by UGC / AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60 % marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
BEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|1||Part 1 : English 10 questions with a total weightage of 10 marks|
|2||Part 2 : Physics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks|
|3||Part 3 : Chemistry 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks|
|4||Part 4 : Mathematics 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks|
|5||Part 5 : Biology 30 questions with a total weightage of 30 marks ( Only for Biology Students )|
|6||No Negative mark for wrong answer|
|7||Total weightage 100 marks|