CIPET JEE Application Form 2017
- Candidates can fill and submit the CIPET JEE 2017 Online Application Form available in the following CIPET website : www.cipet.gov.in
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar for 250/‐ for general candidates and for 50/‐ for SC/ST candidates towards application fee should be sent along with the application form without fail.
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates belonging from North East Region ( Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura )
- Duly filled–in application form with enclosures in all respects should be sent to
B‐25, CNI Complex,
Patia, P.O:‐ KIIT, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751 024.
- Last date for submission of CIPET 2017 Online Application Form is on or before 2nd June, 2017
CIPET JEE Hall Ticket 2017
CIPET JEE 2017 hall ticket has been released on 19th June, 2017. Applicants can download their hall ticket for appearing the test from the official website of CIPET ( link is given above ).
Hall ticket contains detail about examination date, time and venue. While downloading the hall ticket, must verify all the details printed on it.
CIPET JEE 2017 Selection Procedure
CIPET 2017 Selection for all courses is as below :
- CIPET Programs – based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
- For PG Programs – selection through respective affiliating University norms / through CIPET JEE.
- For UG Programs – selection through respective affiliating University as per their norms. ( For admission into UG Programs, please contact the respective University ).
Selection for admission to MTech / MSc Programs will be as per the prescribed eligibility norms of the respective affiliating universities. Only limited seats in MTech / MSc will be filled through JEE at selected CIPET centres as per affiliating University norms.
- For all other Post Graduate Diploma, Post Diploma & Diploma courses, selection will be based on academic and the performance in the Joint Entrance Examination, which is to be conducted on 25th June, 2017.
- CIPET reserves a quota for SC / ST, OBC ( NCL ) candidates and physically challenged ( handicapped ) candidates as per GOI norms. Tuition Fee waiver scheme is available as per AICTE norms.
- Age limit shall be as on 31st July, 2017. Over – aged candidates will not be considered and hence need not apply.
- In the case of applicants belonging to SC / ST category & North Eastern Region, age limit is relaxable by five years for all the categories of courses in the case of Diploma / Post Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma Programs.
- Limited Stipend is awarded to meritorious students of Diploma / Post Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma courses based on merit – cum – means.
- In the case of PGD – PPT course, 2 years degree course ( 10+2+2 ) will not be considered and hence need not apply.
- Candidate appearing for entry qualification examination can also apply. ( Necessary documents to be submitted on or before JEE ). Their selection and admission is subject to eligibility for higher studies on successful passing of the entry qualifications.
- Limited hostel accommodation is available. Allotment of hostel accommodation is on need basis and availability. However CIPET facilitates all the admitted students in getting accommodation by hiring.
- No request for change of centre allotted for admission will be entertained during the course of study.
- The provisional selection will be cancelled for the candidate not accepting the allotment of admission within the stipulated time indicated in the call letter and the wait list will be operated to fill the vacancies.
CIPET JEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||CIPET Application starts from||11th February, 2017|
|2||Last date for registration of online application||9th June, 2017|
|3||Last date for receipt of online Application with enclosures||9th June, 2017|
|4||Hall Ticket Issue Date||19th June, 2017|
|5||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE )||25th June, 2017|
|6||CIPET JEE Result Declared on||6th July 2017|
|7||Admission call letters issue date||2nd week of July 2017|
|8||Academic Session starts from||1st August 2017|