DAIICT Application Form 2016
|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
How to apply for DAIICT 2016
For Indian National :
- Please submit online application form by clicking on the link given below. Application fee (non-refundable) is 1200/- ( Rupees One thousand two hundred only )
- The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/ his application to be considered for final admission.
- The admission to the candidates to the programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2016 ( JEE 2016 ) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2016 Main can only apply for these programs.
- The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2016, will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2016). Counselling will be done online. Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from the Institute to learn about the admission status and steps they need to take to continue with the counselling process.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be asked to appear for registration, document verification and payment of fees. Subsequent to this there will be orientation for those who have been given confirmed admission.
Address for Correspondence
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Telephone No : (079) 30510574/575/576
Email : ug_admissions[at]daiict[dot]ac[dot]in
Wesite : www.daiict.ac.in
Important Dates for DAIICT 2016
For Indian Students :
|1||Filling of online Application Forms commences on||11th April, 2016|
|2||On-line application closes on||30th June, 2016|
|3||Announcement of First Merit List*||07th July, 2016|
|4||Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates||TBD|
|5||Registration and document verification at DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates.||TBD|
|6||Orientation of Fresh B Tech Students||TBD|
|7||Commencement of classes||TBD|
How to Apply for DAIICT 2016
Admission of all the international students will be done through the International Student Cell, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. A student wishing to join the University should
- Download the prescribed Application Form along with the instructions for filling up this Form Candidates who are admitted under NRI category of DAFS must continue within this category only and are not eligible for consideration under the procedure for Indian students.
- Submit the Completed Application Form, along with the Application Fee of US $250 and following documents on or before due date to the address given below
a. Duly authenticated transcripts of all marks/ grades secured in all terms / semesters leading to the qualifying examination.
b. Certificate/document from the appropriate authority indicating your residency status ( NRI / FN ).
The International applicants can pay their application fee through bank transfer to Bank Account in the name of ‘Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology’ with ICICI Bank Limited, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India bearing Account Number 016501013975 and IFSC / RTGS / NEFT Code : ICIC0000165. Please indicate clearly in the transfer form the applicant’s name and that the payment is for admission to the B Tech (ICT) program
International Students’ Cell,
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
DAIICT Admission Procedure 2016
For Foreign Nationals :
- If the student’s application for admission is approved by the International Student Cell, the candidate would be issued a provisional admission letter on or after 3rd July 2016 for getting the student visa to India. It is the responsibility of the candidate to secure the student visa and have it endorsed to the Institute. It is also the responsibility of the candidate to obtain all other government clearances as applicable from time to time. However, the ISC through the Executive Registrar’s office will guide the candidate regarding the applicable requirements. NRI and PIO card holders do not require a visa.
- On accepting admission, an amount of US $ 6,000 or its equivalent amount in Indian rupees at the time of payment ($ 5,000 towards Tuition Fee for the First Semester, and $ 1,000 towards Caution Deposit) is to be paid either through Bank Transfer or through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of DA-IICT, Gandhinagar payable in a US bank. The DD shall be issued by a first class bank. DDs issued by Exchange Companies/Private Bankers will not be accepted. The last date for paying this amount will be notified to the candidate in the admission offer. If a candidate accepts the admission by paying the above amount but does not join, then only the caution deposit will be refunded. The Institute reserves the right to revise the fee and the payment structure as may be decided by it from time to time
DAIICT 2016 Important Dates
|1||Last date for receiving completed Application Form||30th June, 2016|
|2||Last date for receiving SAT Scores||01st July, 2016|
|3||Dispatch of Admission Offers to the selected candidates||03rd July, 2016|
|4||Last date for receiving Admission fee||01st July, 2016|
students to report for Registration
DA IICT 2016 Navigation : DAIICT Counselling 2016, DAIICT List of Axis Bank Branches, DAIICT Application Form 2016, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology - DAIICT 2016, DAIICT Preparation Question Bank CD
DA IICT Related : DAIICT 2016 BTech Application Form, DAIICT 2016 Online Application Form, How to Apply for DAIICT 2016, DAIICT Application Form 2016, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Download, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Last Date, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Availability, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Submission, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Status, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Issue Date, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Procedure, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Fee, DAIICT 2016 Online Registration Date, DAIICT 2016 Important Dates, DAIICT 2016 BTech Selection Process, DAIICT 2016 BTech Admission Procedure, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Closing Date, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Process, DAIICT BTech 2016 Entrance Exam Application, DAIICT 2016 Application Form Date,
Home Entrance Exam Counselling DAIICT Indian Students How to apply for DAIICT 2016 For Indian National : Please submit online application form by clicking on the link given below. Application fee (non-refundable) is 1200/- ( Rupees One thousand two hundred … Continue reading
Posted In engineering entrance exam : da iict : Leave a response for daiict application form 2016 by shanmugapriya