DAV University 2017 Entrance Exam
The DAV University is holding Entrance cum Scholarship test ( DAVUET 2017 ) for B.Tech and B.Sc ( Hons ) for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
DAV University 2017 Offered Courses
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering8
B.Sc ( Hons )
DAV University 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who is appearing or has appeared in the qualifying examination, i.e. 12th Standard in 2017. However, he / she shall be admitted to the course only, if he/she provides the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of admission.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with required aggregate of marks ( follow the website www.davuniversity.org ) in respective subject combinations given under section 3.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC Candidates.
To Know more about Eligibility Click Here
Combinations of Subjects in DAVUET 2017 for Admission to various Courses :
|Name of The Course||Subject Combination|
|B.Tech.( all programs )||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Mathematics||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B. Sc. ( Hons.) Agriculture / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Physics||Physics, Chemistry, Biology OR Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.Sc. ( Hons.) Botany / Zoology||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|All B tech / B.Sc ( four Subjects )||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics , Biology|
Note : If a candidate has studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in 10+1 and 10+2, and opts for the same for DAVUET 2017, he / she will be considered for the merit list of both B.Tech and B.Sc. ( Hons.) programs. The university reserves the right to alter the combination of subjects for admission to any program.
DAVUET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Question paper shall be based on CBSE syllabi of 10+1 and 10+2 for UG courses. Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choices (MCQ) type. Each question will have 4 choices out of which only one correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate circle is to be shaded on the provided OMR sheet. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
|A||Physics||Q.No. 1 to 25|
|B||Chemistry||Q.No. 26 to 50|
|C||Mathematics||Q.No. 51 to 75|
|Note:||a) ‘0.25’ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
b) Students opting for PCM stream should attempt the sections A,B and C
c) Students opting for PCB stream should attempt the sections A,B and D
d) Student opting for PCMB should attempt all sections
DAVUMET 2017 Exam Centres
- List of Centres in different states in India where DAVU MET 2017 will be conducted is given as follows
- The candidate should select one centre of exam for the entrance test.
- The examination centre once filled in the application form will not be changed.
- Though every effort will be made to allot a centre selected by the candidate, yet the University reserves its right to allot a centre other than the candidate’s choice
|S.No||Collg Code||Collg Name||State name||Disttname||City Name|
|1||102||DAV Centenary School, Ukkunagaram, Sector -3, Vizag-32||Andhra Pardesh||Vishakhapattnam||ishakhapattnam|
|2||104||DAV Public School H. F.C. UrvarakNagar||Bihar||Begusarai||Barauni|
|3||105||DAV Public School Meera Chowk, Industrial Estate||Bihar||Bhagalpur||Barari|
|4||107||DAV Public School, Cantt.||Bihar||Gaya||Gaya|
|5||109||DAV Public School, DarbhangaRoad||Bihar||Muzaffarpur||Muzaffarpur|
|6||111||Dr. D. R. DAV Public School, GolaRoad||Bihar||Patna||Danapur|
|7||114||DAV Public School Tenduni Chowk, Sasaram Ara Road||Bihar||Rohtas||Bikramganj|
|8||115||MCM DAV College for Women, Sector-36A||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Chandigarh|
|9||118||DAV Public School Vasant Vihar, SECL (PO), Seepat Road||Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur||Bilaspur|
|10||119||D. A. V. Public School B.I.O.M., Bacheli Complex, NMDC Ltd||Chhattisgarh||Dantewada||Bacheli|
|11||121||D. A. V. Public School, ACC Jamul, Durg, 490024||Chhattisgarh||Durg||Durg|
|12||122||DAV Public School, Amdi Nagar, HUDCO, Durg- 490009||Chhattisgarh||Durg||Durg|
|13||124||DAV Ispat Senior Secondary Public School||Chhattisgarh||Durg||Rajhra Mines|
|14||125||D. A. V. Public School SECL Gevra Project||Chhattisgarh||Korba||Gevera|
|15||127||D. A. V. Public School Adarsh Nagar Colony, SECL, Kusmunda Project||Chhattisgarh||Korba||Kusmunda|
|16||134||D.A.V. Public School, SECL||Chhattisgarh||Surguja||Bishrampur|
|17||330||Murlidhar DAV Senior Secondary Public School||Haryana||Ambala||Ambala|
|18||138||DAV Centenary Public School||Haryana||Fatehabad||Jakhal Mandi|
|19||139||DAV Public School Tohana Road||Haryana||Fatehabad||Ratia|
|20||141||K.L. Arya DAV Public School, D.N. College Road||Haryana||Hisar||Hisar|
|21||143||D.A.V.Centenary Public School, Urban Estate||Haryana||Jind||Jind|
|22||144||Kali Ram DAV Public School Kanshu Chowk, Dharam Garh Road, Safidon||Haryana||Jind||Jind|
|23||147||O.S. DAV Public School, Bye Pass Khurna Road||Haryana||Kaithal||Kaithal|
|24||148||D.A.V. Public School (Sr. Secondary)||Haryana||Kaithal||Pundri|
|25||150||DAV Public School, Salwan Road||Haryana||Karnal||Asandh|
|26||151||DAV Centenary Public School Indri Road||Haryana||Karnal||Karnal|
|27||154||D. A. V. Cent. Public School||Haryana||Karnal||Nilokheri|
|28||156||DAV Public School, Senior Wing: Sector - 3, Urban Estate||Haryana||Kurukshetra||Kurukshetra|
|29||157||DAV Public School, Pehowa||Haryana||Kurukshetra||Kurukshetra|
|30||160||DAV Senior Sec. Public School, B CW||Haryana||Panchkula||surajpur|
|31||339||DAV Public School, Thermal Colony||Haryana||Panipat||Panipat|
|32||163||Mata Punna Devi DAV PublicSchool||Haryana||Sirsa||kalnwali|
|33||164||D.A.V. Centenary Public School, Barnala Road||Haryana||Sirsa||Sirsa|
|34||340||DAV Public School, ProfessorColony||Haryana||Yamunanagar||Yamunanagar|
|35||319||DAV Senior Secondary PublicSchool||HimachalPradesh||Bilaspur HP||Barmana|
|36||318||DAV Senior Secondary PublicSchool||HimachalPradesh||Bilaspur HP||Changer Sector|
|37||326||DAV Public School||HimachalPradesh||Bilaspur HP||Ghumarwin|
|38||327||DAV Public School||HimachalPradesh||Chamba||Chamba|
|39||341||BTC DAV College, Banikhet||HimachalPradesh||Chamba||Chamba|
|40||171||T.R. DAV Public School,Kangoo||HimachalPradesh||Hamirpur||Nadaun|
|41||172||D.A.V. Public School Salasi, Hamirpur-177001||Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur||Salasi|
|42||173||DAV Public School, Baghni Nurpur, Kangra- 176202||Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||Bhagni Nurpur|
|43||174||DAV Public School,Nadaun,At Jwala ji Road||Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||Bharoli|
|44||175||DAV Sr Sec School||HimachalPradesh||Kangra||Dehra gopipur|
|45||343||Mehar Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College||Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||kangra|
|46||176||DAV Public School||HimachalPradesh||Kangra||Palampur|
|47||168||Dr. Devi Chand DAV Public School,Mohal,P.O. Samshi||Himachal Pradesh||Kullu||Kullu|
|48||177||DAV Cent. Public School,JawaharNagar||HimachalPradesh||Mandi||Mandi|
|49||169||D. A. V. Public School||HimachalPradesh||Mandi||Sunder Nagar|
|50||178||DAV Public School||HimachalPradesh||Sirmour||Nahan|
|51||179||DAV Simour Public School||HimachalPradesh||Sirmour||Paonta Sahib|
|52||180||DAV Public School||HimachalPradesh||Solan||Parwanoo|
|53||181||DAV Centenary Public School||HimachalPradesh||Una||Una|
|54||182||Maharaja Harisingh D.A.V. Cent. Public School||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Akhnoor|
|55||183||VidhyaPeeth Public Hr. Sec. School||Jammu &Kashmir||Jammu||Chogan Slathian|
|56||186||Maharaja Harisingh Agricultural Collegiate School||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Nagbani|
|57||335||MH DAV Public School||Jammu &Kashmir||Jammu||R.S. Pura|
|58||190||MHDAV Public School||Jammu &Kashmir||Poonch||Poonch|
|59||317||DAV Public School, Bokaro Steel City, Sector 4||Jharkhand||Bokaro||Bokaro|
|60||316||DAV Public School Koyla Nagar||Jharkhand||Dhanbad||Dhanbad|
|61||324||DAV Public School||Jharkhand||Godda||Urja Nagar|
|62||195||D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOLContractors' Area, Road No. 4||Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Bistupur|
|63||197||Agrasen DAV Public School P.O. Bharech Nagar||Jharkhand||Ramgarh||Ramgarh cantt|
|64||198||DAV Public School, Bariatu Road||Jharkhand||Ranchi||Ranchi|
|65||199||Surajmul Jain D A V Public School, Chaibasa Ho. - Chaibasha||Jharkhand||Singhbhum||Singhbhum|
|66||206||Jumuna Prasad VishvakarmaD.A.V. Public School Near FCI Godown, Pureni||Madhaya Pradesh||Katni||Chaka|
|67||210||DAV Public School Dudhichua Project (NCL),||Madhaya Pradesh||Singrauli||Dudhichua|
|68||212||DAV Public School Neeljay Colliery Township (Sunder Nagar),Wani Area (WCL), P.O. Punwat, Tq. Wani||Maharashtra||Yavatmal||Yavatmal|
|69||213||D.A.V. Public School, Reserve Bank Enclave, Outer Ring Road, Paschim Vihar-110063||New Delhi||New Delhi||New Delhi|
|70||214||D.A.V. Public School, Pushpanjali Enclave Outer Ring Road, Near Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura||New Delhi||New Delhi||New Delhi|
|71||215||D.A.V. SENIOR SECONDARY PUBLICSCHOOL, Ashok Vihar PH-IV, Near Nimri Colony-110052||New Delhi||New Delhi||New Delhi|
|72||216||D.A.V.Public School, B-6, Sector-7, Rohini||New Delhi||New Delhi||New Delhi|
To Know more about Exam Centres Click Here
DAV University 2017 Application Form
How to Apply
The candidate is required to fill registration form preferably online by visiting the website www.davuniversity.org.
- For Choice of centre, click State > District > City > Centre on the online form
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and take printout of the Admit cards generated automatically.
- Affix recent passport size photograph on each admit card and sign wherever required
- Retain Student’s Copy and submit other two admit cards by hand or by registered post / speed post/courier along-with the requisite fee (see point 6) to the examination centre selected by the candidate in his/her application form.
- However, the candidate may also get the registration form from the Principal of the opted examination centre by paying 200 /- and follow the above procedure.
- The filled-in form should be sent to respective centers only.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled-in application form and admit card for future reference.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
Mode of Payment
By Cash :
The candidate can pay the fee of 200 /- to the Examination Centre opted by the candidate.
Multicity chequeor Demand Draft :
The fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque / DD of 200 /- drawn in favour of “Principal, ………………..”, ( fill in respective examination centre ) payable at the respective city. Candidate should write his / her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multicity cheque / DD.
- In case DAV University is opted as a test centre the Multicity cheque / DD of 200 /- is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applications will be processed on receipt of payment. The online application form registered within due date without deposition of requisite fee will not be entertained.
To Know more about Application Form Click Here
DAVUET 2017 Admit Card
- Admit Card once generated should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admission coordinator in the respective test centre.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the test without a valid Admit Card
- Candidate must not tamper with the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person The Admit Card is an important document.
- It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
DAVUET 2017 Results
DAVUET 2017 Result Date :
DAVUET 2017 Result Date : DAVUET 2017 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your DAVUET Entrance Results 2017…
To Know more about Results Click Here
DAV University 2017 Counselling Rules
- The date / time for counseling will be displayed on the university website: www.davuniversity.org. Candidates can download and take a printout of his / her counseling letter / counseling record from the University website and appear for the counseling as per the counseling schedule.
- Short-listed candidates based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for the counseling to be held at the DAV University premises in Jalandhar, Punjab and / or at a Centre to be notified later subsequent to the declaration of the result.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission or not. Having been called for the counseling does not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility claimed by the candidate.
- The provisional admission offered to a candidate to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original, pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc. .
- Change of date / time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not appear for counseling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The selected candidates will have to deposit the prescribed fee on confirmation of the seat and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
- Call letter of Counseling
- Admit Card of DAVUET 2017
- Marks sheet of previous examination
- Original or Provisional Marks Sheet of qualifying examination
- One valid Identity proof and three passport size photographs
- Any other document or fee specified in the Call Letter of Counseling
Candidates who have appeared in JEE mains will also be considered for engineering branches for seats left vacant after the counseling. The Candidate who has appeared in CAT / MAT test is exempted from taking DAV University MBA Eligibility test. He / she can apply for admission in MBA program on the basis of percentile score in these tests.
To Know more about Question Papers Click Here
DAV University 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of duly filled application form at the chosen Examination Centre||8th April, 2017, Saturday|
|2||Date of Entrance Test||30th April, 2017, Sunday|
|3||for candidates appearing in three subjects ( PCM or PCB )||11.00 AM-12.30 PM|
|4||for candidates appearing in four subjects ( PCMB )||11.00 AM-01.00 PM|
|5||Results For Dav University 2017||May, 2017|
Jalandhar – Pathankot National Highway,
NH 44, Jalandhar, Punjab 144012
Telephone No : 0181 270 8848
Website : www.davuniversity.org.
|DAV University Application Form : http://davuniversity.org/registration/