Delhi University – DU Entrance Exam 2017
Delhi University invites application for M.Tech Microwave Electronics Program for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Delhi University 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Category Id||Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|1||M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronics from University of Delhi or an equivalent examination of other Universities.||At least 60% marks or an equivalent grade|
|2||B.Tech. / B.E. Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation Engineering from University of Delhi or an equivalent examination of other Universities.||At least 60% marks or an equivalent grade.|
Age Limit :
As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the under-graduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India ( MCI ), All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ), Bar Council of India ( BCI ), National Council of Teacher Education ( NCTE ), Dental Council of India ( DCI ), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
DU 2017 Seats Distribution
DU 2017 Mode of Admission
In all the Faculties / Departments, except the ones offering inter-disciplinary or professional courses, there are two modes of admission for postgraduate courses :
i. Merit or Direct : 50% of the total intake shall be filled by direct admission of the students of the University of Delhi only, on the basis of merit. This mode is not available to students from other Universities.
ii. Entrance : Remaining 50% of the seats shall be filled through entrance examination and Interview / Group Discussion, if any.
It may again be noted that all the applicants seeking admission to the postgraduate courses are required to register online, irrespective of the mode of intake.
Applicants can choose to apply in these two modes under the following three options : (a) Merit only, (b) Entrance only, or (c) Merit + Entrance.
DU 2017 Exam Centres
Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities :
- Applicant shall choose any one of these cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. It may be noted that after completion of the online registration, the chosen city will not be changed.
- The University reserves the right to change / cancel any Centre of examination without assigning any reason.
DU 2017 Application Form
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG) /Master’s courses are required to register online.
- There is a common Web Portal for the centralized registration of applicants and a common registration form for admission to all the PG / Master’s Courses in the University. Online registration details are available on the following PG admission portal : admission.du.ac.in/pg2017/
Online Registration Fee :
Registration fee (non-refundable) for the entrance examination is the following :
|SC / ST and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD )||250/-|
|For all other categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. )||500/-|
- Registration fee has to be paid during online registration process through one of the available online payment options.
- Candidate shall be required to pay separate registration fee for each Course / Programme, for which the candidate is applying.
- It may be noted again that your application submission process shall be completed only after payment of the online registration fee
To Know more about Application Form Click Here
DU 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in your online registration account.
- Admit Card’s download link shall be available after 24th May, 2017 ( closing date of online registration ). Please visit the PG admission portal for news and updates related with the Admit Card and on the admission procedures.
- Candidate shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc.
DU 2017 Results
Delhi Univeristy MTech 2017 Entrance Exam Results has been declared.
To Know more about Results Click Here
DU 2017 Important Dates
|1||Start date for online Registration||12th June, 2017|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||22nd June, 2017|
|3||Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations*||1st July, 2017 to 6th July, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||7th July, 2017 to 12th July, 2017|
|5||Group Discussion / Interview, if any||12th July, 2017 to 14th July, 2017|
|6||First Admission list||16th July, 2017|
|7||Date to deposit Admission fee ( for Shortlisted candidates* )||On or before 18th July, 2017|
|8||Commencement of classes||20th July, 2017|
1st Floor, New Academic Block, University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110 007, India.
Telephone No. : 011-27666756,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.du.ac.in.