|Important : Dr Dy Patil All India Entrance Test ( AIET ), is now conducted in the name of Dr Dy Patil All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test ( AIBTCET )|
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Entrance Exam
The All India Entrance Test B.Tech 2017 ( referred to as AIET B.Tech 2017 ) is conducted for selection of candidates for admission to B.Tech ( Biotechnology / Medical Biotechnology ) and M. Tech ( Biotechnology ) at the Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for appearing at Entrance Test :
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minimum age: 17 years on or before 31st December 2017 ( having born before 1st January 2001 )
- The candidate must have either appeared at Higher Secondary Certificate ( HSC / Std. XII ) examination OR equivalent qualification of any board in India or abroad, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences (and desirably with Mathematics ) or, if the result of the exam. has been declared, he / she must have passed the same examination with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( 40% for the Reserve Category candidates ).
Eligibility Criteria for Admission :
- Minimum age: 17 years on or before 31st December 2017 (having born before 1st January 2001)
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC / Std. XII) examination of any board in India or abroad, with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Biological Science / life science related subject, and/or Mathematics taken together (40% for the backward class candidates) (and desirably with Mathematics) OR equivalent qualification from abroad.
Eligibility for NRI / PIO / FN :
A candidate in any of these categories shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017 ( having born before 1st January 2001 ). He / she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology Life Sciences related and English ( and desirably Mathematics ) at the CBSE, ISC, HSC or an equivalent examination. In the case of a student from any school that follows the American system of education, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( and desirably Mathematics ) at AP’ ( Advanced Placement ) level and must have minimum ‘C’ grade in these subjects.
In the case of students passing Cambridge International Examination ( CIE ) the candidate should have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology at “Advanced” level along with English at “Advanced Subsidiary” ( AS ) level.
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test will consist of 100 objective types multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) carrying 100 marks (25 marks each subject).
Test Duration : 1.30 Hours
|4||Botany and Zoology||25|
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Reservation of Seats
Duration and Intake Capacity ( No. of Seats ) :
|Courses||B.Tech. Biotechnology||B.Tech. Medical Biotechnology||M.Tech. (Integrated) Biotechnology|
|Duration ( Years )||4||4||5|
|No. of Seats||90||60||30|
Distribution of Seats :
|Courses||General Category Seats 85%||NRI / PIO / FN Category Seats 15%|
|B.Tech. Medical Biotechnology||51||9|
|M.Tech. ( Integrated ) Biotechnology||25||5|
|( NRI : Non Resident Indian; PIO : Person of Indian Origin; FN : Foreign National )|
Reservation will be as per directive of the Government of India, for Universities established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by Govt. of India, through the University Grants Commission as and when received.
General Category : Admissions to this category shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of the candidates, who have qualified at the AIBTCET-2017.
NRI / PIO / FN Category :
A candidate belonging to this category are not required to appear at the AIBTCET 2017. However, he / she shall submit a separate application, in the prescribed form, available in the Vidyapeeth office and on the Vidyapeeth website. A committee, appointed by the competent authority for the purpose shall admit candidates on the basis of their inter se merit. The candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of US $ 200.
In case any seat earmarked for NRI / PIO / FN is not filled in by the candidate(s) of any of these subcategories, the Management shall fill in such vacant seat(s) from the candidate(s) who has / have cleared the AIBTCET 2017 and has / have applied for the seat separately in the prescribed form available in the Vidyapeeth office and website.
To know more about Reservation of Seats Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Application From
- The Application Form is available on the University website : www.dpu.edu.in
- The Dr DY Patil AIET Application Form Fee payable is 300. The fees is payable by cash / demand draft drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Pune”, payable at Pune.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Syllabus
- Physics Syllabus
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Results
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Entrance Exam Results will be declared on July, 2017
To know more about Results Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Counselling
Dr Dy Patil AIBTCET Counselling Schedule on July, 2017.
The merit list will be displayed on the notice board and on the Vidyapeeth website : www.dpu.edu.in eligible candidates in the merit list will be called for counseling and on-the-spot admission session according to their rank in the merit list.
The selected candidate is required to pay the entire amount of fees shown in the Fee Structure on the day of counseling and on-the-spot admission itself. In case the candidate fails to pay the entire amount of fees, he / she may loose his / her claim for admission to that seat.
To know more about Counselling Click Here
Dr DY Patil AIBTCET 2017 Important Dates
|AIBTCET Application Form Fee||300/-. "The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune", Payable at Pune.|
|Last date for submitting the application form to - Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune for All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2016 ( AIBTCET 2016 )||1. Without late fee upto : 07th June, 2017 Wednesday, until 5.00 pm (Test Fee Rs. 1000/-)
2. Without late fees : Downloaded form should accompany a DD of Rs.1300/-
3. With late fees upto : 14th June, 2017 Wednesday until 5.00 pm ( Test Fee Rs. 1550/- ) ( including processing fee )
4. With late fee : Downloaded form should accompany a DD of Rs.1550 /-
|Centre for the AIBTCET 2017||Ahmedabad, Chandigarh,Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Nagpur and Kolkata|
|Dispatch of admit cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible for AIBTCET 2017||Two weeks before the day of AIBTCET 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date AIBTCET - 2017||18th June, 2017 ( Sunday ) from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Declaration of results||Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|Date of counseling for admission|
1. B.Tech. ( Biotechnology )
2. B. Tech. Medical Biotechnology
3. M. Tech. ( Integrated ) Biotechnology
|Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website|
|College to open on||1st August, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute,
Tathawade, Pune : 411 033,
Telephone No : (020) 65101870, 65101871,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.biotech.dpu.edu.in.