Engineering Common Entrance Test for Andhra Pradesh Diploma Holders – AP ECET FDH 2016
|Home||Application Form||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Engineering Syllabus||Results|
AP ECET FDH Entrance Exam 2016 :
Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ( ECET FDH ) and for B.Sc.( Mathematics ) Degree Holders and in short as AP ECET 2016 will be conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016-2017.
AP ECET FDH 2016 Offered Courses
|Course Code||Name of the Course|
|CEE||CIVIL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|CER||CHEMICAL (CERAMIC) TECHNOLOGY|
|CPE||CHEMICAL PETRO ENGINEERING|
|CSE||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|CSS||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING|
|CST||COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|ECE||ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING|
|ECM||ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|ECS||ELECTRONICS CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING|
|EEE||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
|EIE||ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING|
|ETC||ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG.|
|ETM||ELECTRONICS AND TELEMATICS|
|ICE||INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING|
|IPE||INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING|
|IST||INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY|
|MCT||MECHANICAL (MECHTRONICS) ENGINEERING|
|MME||MINING MACHINERY ENGINEERING|
|MMT||METALLURGY AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING|
|MNT||MATERIAL SCIENCE AND NANO TECHNOLOGY|
|NAM||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND MARINE ENGINEERING|
AP ECET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for ECET :
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure. ( OR ) They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) for entry into relevant courses.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission into BE / B.Tech / B.Pharm :
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET 2016. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulations and Admissions ) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions ( Minority & non-Minority ) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In case of University Colleges the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET 2016 ranks, B.Sc.( Mathematics ) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
AP ECET 2016 Exam Pattern
The examination will be for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as
Engineering Stream :
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering ( Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Communications / computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Ceramic Technology / Bio technology as the case may be )||100||Separate Question Paper for Each branch of engineering|
Pharmacy Stream :
B.Sc ( Mathematics ) Stream :
ECET FDH 2017 Navigation : TS ECET FDH Entrance Exam 2016 , ECET FDH 2016 Eligibility, ECET FDH 2016 Application Form Availability, AP ECET FDH Engineering Syllabus 2016, AP ECET FDH Chemistry Syllabus 2016, AP ECET FDH Physics Syllabus 2016, AP ECET FDH Mathematics Syllabus 2016, AP ECET FDH Application Form 2016, AP ECET FDH Results 2016, Engineering Common Entrance Test for Andhra Pradesh Diploma Holders - AP ECET FDH 2016, ECET FDH Question Bank Preparation CD
ECET FDH Related : AP ECET FDH 2016 Entrance Exam, AP ECET FDH 2016 Exam Date, AP ECET FDH 2016 Exam Schedule, Engineering Common Entrance Test for Andhra Pradesh Diploma Holders – AP ECET FDH 2016, AP ECET FDH 2016 Exam Pattern, Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders 2016, JNTU ECET FDH 2016 Exam, AP ECET Exam Date 2016, Engineering Common Entrance Test Pattern 2016, Exam Date for AP ECET 2016, ECET 2016 Exam Details, JNTU ECET 2016 Admission Notification, AP ECET 2016 Courses Offered, AP ECET FDH 2016 Information Brochure, AP ECET FDH 2016 Exam Time, AP ECET FDH 2016 Prospectus, ECET FDH Examination 2016,
AP ECET FDH 2016 Entrance Exam – AP ECET FDH 2016 Exam Date – ECET FDH 2016 Admission Notification – ECET 2016 Exam Schedule – Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders 2016
Posted In engineering entrance exam : ecet fdh : by shanmugapriya